Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
lmao that cope, in truth Her dad was probably fucked to death

Dex-chan lover
@thefabulouspotato We live in a world where AnnaElsa is a serious fandom obsession for Frozen. I've now come to consider cousins incest-lite...

Yeah, today's world sucks.

Double-page supporter
Baddass mom, kudos for ye for having the backbone and giving the middle finger to those assess

Fed-Kun's army
What? So they're just going to ignore the fact that she could've possibly injured the people she put to sleep? I'm disappointed, I know that this is a shitty story about otome games, but c'mon dude.

holy shit, sad arse story but what an awesome mama!

Edit: she's probs paranoid as shit from basically being on the run for 15yrs, so the overreaction when she thinks one of the two worst families possible has her kid is understandable from her PoV

Dex-chan lover
@Nayrael: Well, I think a more simple reason is that she can do that & get away with it. (almost)
Remember how Finne hunt bear with her bare hands even though she "shouldn't"? Same logic here
Thank for the chapter

And the reason she left finne at academy is because the security is really good, and no assasins nor her family can chase her

It was explained in the novel

@thefabulouspotato I don’t remember the family trees of any of these people, so I could be misinterpreting this. One’s cousin’s cousin isn’t necessarily blood related. For example, my cousins on my mother’s side of the family are not blood related to my cousins on my father’s side. But they could still call each other their cousin(me)’s cousin. Plus there could be step relations not accounted for. Hope that helps.

Contributor
What are you whining about? Cousin marriage is common throughout human history. And for royals it can get even more convoluted.

Dex-chan lover
For people complaining about how she left finne alone that a diversion so her family will not caught or have lead about finne, she already said something about how those people might have know whereabout of finne like she did so she of course getting paranoid there

Users who are viewing this thread