Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Fed-Kun's army
"We didn't ask."
And ladies and gentlemen, that's how you know you encountered a drama character. Enjoy the live action. ( ◑ω◑)

At first I thought Eve refereed to Finne's mother. But it would be creepy AF if he dated his own daughter in god mode, so I'll have to come up with a new hypothisis

This are not spoilers, just my thoughts:
Now, when I look at them Finne is really similar in looks to Kobayashi and Endo is similar to Baldur... Also, Baru and Endo has quite a similar vibe somehow. (being athletic and in the way they go for the girl they like.. at least a little bit)
This story is surprising, but turns in the plot make sense up until now. There could be a bit more foreshadowing (because I think Kobayashi could mention
God's route
ealier without giving away all details. - If she did, I forgot 😅
But still I am so hyped for this series - it is so refreshing, using some cliche otome game troups in such refreshing unique story. (Cause from begining I think of Kobayashi as FL and Endo as ML)

Group Leader
holy shit... i just wanted to read some chill otome manga and now this got pretty deep... now i have to use my brain for real because this shit just got serious.

Dex-chan lover
So, if I understand this chapter correctly these are the important points:
- An actor in the real world is an actual god for the Magikoi world, Kisaragi Kuon
- Finne has some sort of a connection to a goddess named Eve (maybe is the goddess)
- Said goddess is the lover of the god Kuon

This is one major cliff we're seeing here. 😧

Anyways, thanks for the update! Love this story.

I want to use my brain to comprehend this chapter and everything went blown away~~

Dex-chan lover
Gonna take a wild-ass swing and say that "Eve" is what Kobayashi named the main character last time she played the game herself.

Dex-chan lover
Liselotte just confirming being the oldest sibling sucks

Thanks for the update ❤️

Aggregator gang
@HDMI1 My knowledge is based on manga based on otome games like this, but yes, I have read some manga (like The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom) where it is explicitly stated that you name the heroine.

@HDMI1 yeah you can. They usually just skip over your name in the voice lines. Fo example, the text box can say "Shithead1234 (or whatever name) I love you" but the voice line is just ily

Dex-chan lover
(Kirise Kuon's unlicensed game appearance) goes way beyond coincidence

I'm betting it's absolutely NOT a coincidence at all. There's clearly some secret plan afoot.

Dex-chan lover
@kassHH there is another similarity. In the WN

Like the romantic triangle between Finne, Sieg and Lize is cause by misunderstanding and lack of beeing honesto with your feelings (in the case of Lize). Kobayashi thinks that Endou loves her older sister by a misunderstanding caused in the cultural festival. Kobayashi likes and inspires Lizelotto because she alao have an "unrequited love" and get jealous too.

Dex-chan lover
So kuon is the creepy guy we sse at the end of chapter 5

Users who are viewing this thread