Entirely broken chapters

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@MavB_Ver
TikBcLL.png

Still can't see it, unless it's only specific chapters breaking here.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@MavB_Ver Ah, thanks.
EDIT: Checked, front page is getting reworked to contain the same functionality as /updates and /updates is getting nuked because it's old and broken.

Fed-Kun's army
"Unavailable chapters:" is set on "hide" but I still see the "not yet validated" chapters in the list...
Is it because I usually go to the "lastest update" page, which I find way more confortable and practical than the home page (the front page is way too cluttered with stuff not needed when you just want to have a quick peek to see if something new had been uploaded, especially as there is no way to exclude specific series you'll never read from the lists on the website, only whole tags) ?

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 Yeah I was talking about /updates/ (and with the setting indeed set to hide, but not working). So the answer is simply that the url in question is "old and broken" I guess (even if it is still the better option).

So if I understand correctly, /updates/ will be removed, and the frontpage will be "getting reworked to contain the same functionality ", which I assume means it will become like /updates/? Or in other words, it:
- doesn't have 2 columns (div-col-lg4 & div-col-lg8)
- doesn't have affiliate-banner
- card-mb-3 is changed so it looks like /updates/:
-- only one entry per row
-- chapter-link, group, timestamp, etc. are all on a single row
-- no clue how homescreen handles multiple chapters released same day, but in /updates they get their own subrows without the thumbnail/ToC-link duplicating
-- no "all"/"follows" tabs
-- the theme's colors

Or did I misunderstand?

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@feha Front page will "contain the same functionality" as /updates, not be changed into its visual style.

Users who are viewing this thread