Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita Ore ga, Oshi e no Ai de Netorare Heroine o Shiawase ni Suru. - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Imagine putting 500 hours into an NTR game trying to find a 'good end' rather than playing something else or talking with real girls. Imagine your last thought isn't about your family or friends, but a eroge character. bruh

I'll probably come back to this trash fire
literally my exact thoughts lmao. having your final thoughts be about simping for a fictional character is a level of down-badness i didn't think was possible. that said... i will also be reading this trash right along with you brother :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Atleast its not truck-kun this time.
He deserves a rest
But i feel like the MC is more lucky than he seems to be.
Japanese Trains has a bunch protection protocols to prevent people from passing the rails and yet he still died.
(And this also explain why Japanese novel/manga authors tends to use truck more in isekai because it's more probable to happen than other vehicles)

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't going to read it but the spoilers in this thread sound too insane to pass up the story especially MC crossdressing to dig up dirt on NTR guy

Dex-chan lover
If my friend told me to play some light novel and it turns into some NTR rape fest I'd smack the shit outta him

Users who are viewing this thread