Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - T…

Dex-chan lover
Holly Hell I really wish I had that self knockout asleep spell.
I mean melatonin and CBD oil helps a bit with sleeping, but a self knockout spell!

takemymoney.jpg

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
I still find Halo being in denial about herself being a bottom funny. like come on, you’re a small elf who likes having her ears touched. She dreams about petting bunnies in the woods, she’s not dom material.

And I fucking knew Amor was going to get up to something. Kind of funny that Halo could only picture herself getting attacked and then she gets sort of attacked in her sleep.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
oh yikes they actually SA'd her
I don’t think that was Amor’s intention, if Halo was her prey she would have used her bewitching eyes. I think Amor wanted to have sex with her because she’s a succubus and her idea of sex is “people like it because it feels good and succubi are really good at it so Halo must want to have sex”, while not understanding why people have sex and that people aren’t always in the mood. When Halo said to stop she did it right away and asked if it was because she wasn’t sexy. When Halo said that wasn’t it she continued because as she said “feeling good is a good thing”.

Also Halo did decide to keep a succubus and they feed by having sex with people so it’s not too crazy that Amor thought she was intending to have sex with her since she needs to eat and Halo said she would take care of her.

When Filia barged in and accused Amor of forcing Halo she was confused because she thought that Halo wanted it because sex feels good and why else would you want to take in a stray succubus?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don’t think that was Amor’s intention, if Halo was her prey she would have used her bewitching eyes. I think Amor wanted to have sex with her because she’s a succubus and her idea of sex is “people like it because it feels good and succubi are really good at it so Halo must want to have sex”, while not understanding why people have sex and that people aren’t always in the mood.

Also Halo did decide to keep a succubus and they feed by having sex with people so it’s not too crazy that Amor thought she was intending to have sex with her since she needs to eat and Halo said she would take care of her.
yeah im aware of this, i'd still classify it as SA even if it wasnt her intention

Double-page supporter
its only 17 chapters in and the art style already changing, compared to chapter 2

Aggregator gang
hopefully shiina quickly mentally recovers from this and fights back
Shiina is the only person in that house who isn’t a pervert, I hope she doesn’t get depressed because her elf friend is actually into girls with giant tits and not autistic beast girls.

Dex-chan lover
The combat data doesn't lie Halo
There is not a single scenario where you become the top

Dex-chan lover
Weak, timid and cowardly. Well, this would be a thin book series otherwise.:meguusmug:

So you think this is the extend of her harem or will there be more?
We are lacking a few tropes, for example a tsundere.

Users who are viewing this thread