Erosugi Cheat de Isekai Harem♪ Comic Anthology - Ch. 8 - The Extra Guy Becomes the Main Character of a Harem in Another World - Amemori

Dex-chan lover
I would've picked Sera as my first pick if I were in his shoes. Given how he had over a 100 kids, I was predicting the gene pool to shrink a bit but the other hero changed that idea. Still surprised he survived after having copious amounts of sex. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Being a father to a daughter is the ultimate cuck move etc etc
No it isn't....

It's just a realization that you will one day be old and your daughters are no longer babies.

Many Asian dads start off being against their daughters being married.... until they take too long to get married

Their daughter is either too young to get married and then, suddenly, they are too old to not be married....

Dex-chan lover
I would've picked Sera as my first pick if I were in his shoes. Given how he had over a 100 kids, I was predicting the gene pool to shrink a bit but the other hero changed that idea. Still surprised he survived after having copious amounts of sex. Thanks for the translations.
Another world! Potions and recovery magic is a must have!
When the new hero realises that the last boss was not the demon lord, but his father in law

Dex-chan lover
Is this the last chapter? I see that it should have 11 chapters but on the rewiev there's only 8 of them

Dex-chan lover
No it isn't....

It's just a realization that you will one day be old and your daughters are no longer babies.

Many Asian dads start off being against their daughters being married.... until they take too long to get married

Their daughter is either too young to get married and then, suddenly, they are too old to not be married....
Bro doesn't get it :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I would've picked Sera as my first pick if I were in his shoes.
Same x1000.

That is literally how it is....

Even in Manga, it's the same. Daughter is in their early 20's, dad is against marriage. Daughter is in their late 20's "Why aren't you married yet?"

It's referencing a copypasta.

"Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically"

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I had a similar idea to this but the MC gets revealed that once he impregnates and gives birth to the hero, his fate is to die and spurn on the heroes quest. So he doesn't want to die and just be a side character and so he goes on his own adventure, but the god/goddess constantly tries to tempt the MC to mate with beautiful women that join his party and constantly try to fuck him.

Users who are viewing this thread