Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 22

Just what do you all want argh. I want a hapy ending, but I don't see how with Nocti's twisted mind.

strange. i'm actually kinda starting to like nocton. i wonder how this will develop... and if 90 percent if valrose's POV wasn't just a misunderstanding like the tea issue.

sure, he manipulates people's minds, but he was just a kid when he started and i doubt he had a responsible and caring adult teach him what is right and how to actually safely use his powers. except for roa but she was also 'a child' at that time.
hmm.. this will be interesting

also i agree with @mintcinno yeah she's being quite hypocritical. everytime she gets agitated over nocton i get a bit annoyed bc the only thing that differentiates her from the others who tried to "use" nocton is... literally nothing. except that nocton can't read her thoughts.

wow this is one hell of angst series. i hope the misunderstanding get cleared quickly though i doubt it since the center of the story might be in the direction of the angsty hurt romance. it's been so long to find such beautifully translated webtoon. the changed of font really bring the deep emotion when reading the series.

like i dont get why she even feels remotely offended abt his apology. girl why r u butthurt about the friendship that never was when u literally bever saw him as a friend?? u were onlu trying to curry favor and when u realized that shit's not gonna work (at least u think so) u get mad??? u shoukdve yeeted out of his way in the first place and when u didnt u shouldve already known that nocton was not going to be A Nice Guy.

also i cant even get mad abt nocton. he doesnt have much personality so far tbh. his character as a child had me interested but his adult self is just kinda meh. i hope the two of them stop being such dumb dumbs

Wow! Thank you guys so much! :D

Tbh I started reading because I like APS's works and because the title felt like a meme, but I really enjoyed the twist!

(Though I do wonder why it doesn't have a suspense tag or something)

I'm happy the fl is not stupid. She can feel sad for Nocton but at the same time not take any of his shit

Fed-Kun's army
THEYRE COMMUNICATING YESSS!! It's always so satisfying when the characters finally communicate and we don't have to wait for 50 more chapters. ; - ;
Thank you for the translations!!

By this time the only realistic outcome would be for MC to leave ML. I mean, she never really had any affection to him, always on guard, AND she knew clearly that they have very different view of morality with him constantly hitting her moral bottom lines.

But then again, this is a romance story, so.....

Yes! Finally a story where main characters are human and not some sort of traumatized emotional idiot that can’t communicate. I mean I do understand and am one of those idiot that can’t express myself but holy shit some of them are just pure agony to read. Thank god for some emotional intelligence in this even though it’s not well explored in this series.

...it tells me there are no pages for this chapter... 🥺

Oh, it worked now. <3

I just want all the misunderstandings resolved. He's done a lot of bad things that shouldn't be forgotten but the talking past each other is killing me!

Yessss, go ahead and ask that same damn question I've been asking myself while reading this series 😂

Thank you for translating 💕

Users who are viewing this thread