Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 22

ML should take notes from the ML of "I Gave Birth to a Villain's Child" 🤣🤣

Reading this comic is torturing my almost nonexistent heart, yet I can’t stop. Thank you for the update.

I really want to know, what is leading up the these crazy conclusions within the dreams that tell the future. There's a stark contrast between dream Nocton and the Nocton here. All the misunderstandings of Nocton kinda being a much bigger jerk than he actually is make sense, but there's a giant gap between what Nocton thinks he would do vs what Nocton would've done.

Woowee this is spicy. All in all though, they really just need to talk. There are a lot of misunderstandings between them and tbh, Alice's dreams aren't helping in the situation HAHA they make it worse. Curious to see where this will lead all of them

Supporter
Yeah ML has a terrible past but I still find him freaking annoying

Edit: Actually after discussing with my friend, I realized I find all the characters annoying. Kinda relatable and understandable, but annoying regardless.

i feel like she thinks he’s worst than he actually is? like he’s baaad but not bad bad u know? also alice seems to be making things worse all the time,,,

I'm actually annoyed by her this time. She's overreacting. But then again she thinks he will actually try to kill her still due to the storyline probably so... also Alice's visions don't help.

Still felt annoyed watching her though. Just shut up and let him speak. He never tried to explain himself before just let him speak. Damn. Before you threw your emotions at him, he called you aside so just wait and listen.

Halfway through this I was kinda hoping Nocton would give up when he got bitch slapped(basically) by the necklace. It's kind of frustrating, killing off his family and starting anew would probably be much easier than keeping everyone alive to be honest.

Because even then he could seek some salvation without the FL if all the toxic people were removed from his life.

By not killing, by that promise. He has basically agreed to live with those toxins.

But then again killing comes with a price and his reputation would be ten times as terrible.

Others might say it doesn't excuse him from being a dick.

But he thought he was controlling her in the beginning but he wasn't. Like a child wanting to see a ripple effect.

No matter what he does his life will always be on hard mode...

hate stories where the FL has to be the only source of salvation for the ML.

I wish authors would stop doing that to their male leads. It makes it an interesting story but seriously I'm beginning to get tired of this.

People like to bitch about gender equality, emotional independence is always a thing with female stories that people rejoice over. But seriously I'd like to see some from the man's end to.

It seems that he's come to reflect on how his actions actually hurt her.
Because she's the only one in his life who didn't deserve it.
His normal method doesn't apply with her, though to be honest he should have figured this out a lot sooner over those ten years, but to be honest the Fl did not help.

She should have gotten mad sooner instead of acting like a robot and tolerating his behavior that she didn't like to begin with. You can't call that true friendship. It's called being fake. Tolerating the other person in the hopes they will eventually warm up to you. She subjected herself to that behavior.

THE ONLY REASON he is changing now is because she put her foot down.

SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS YEARS AGO!

She doesn't deserve to be half as mad as she is right now, and that's just my opinion.

The younger her never questioned his actions aside from the time he didn't go to her birthday. She sucked it up. Can she really call herself his friend if she never truly made an effort to understand him? She only projected on him, she just keeps projecting.

I am relieved, he said that she is the only one who sees herself as his friend. Either because he say her as something more or not. I'm glad he realized it as well.

"I only used it three times"

Also:

"Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valrose" "Valro-

..what kind of explanation is that to give to the person you're still activiely trying to mindcontrol mid-chapter? Absolutely no one is to blame for not trusting Duke Gaslight over here.
Cool motive, still abusing people's free will and mind.

I don't really know how I feel about Nocton. I do want them to talk it out because of all the misunderstandings. I'm curious as to if Nocton would have killed Alan or Alice during that tea party. Nocton's still screwed up tho. Anyone who can manipulate people's minds and uses it has issues. Pretty conflicted about how I feel about him.

Fed-Kun's army
This entire kingdom is in dire need of tailors! What type of dukes wears such a huge coat looking like it was a hands me down from his ancestors 😂😂😂
And she is still wearing that curtain draped around her 😂😂😂

The missunderstanding is going round and round like a merry go round, i can't with this kind of story. I didn't expect it to be this kind of story.
But here i am curious abt the ending,.. so imma stick arround.
sigh..

This story is not bad, but the chapters are just letting you go in the middle of an important part, its so frustrating that the chapters are not well paced...need more but each one ends halfway !!! So frustrating.
Thanks for translating, hoping for a nice ending *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread