Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 31

You don't know how excited I was when I got notification for this series lmao thanks for the hardwork APS!

And, now she realized he's brainwashing her all this time. Let's see how she confronts him. I really hope they get well tho

Double-page supporter
... Girl, you didn't know??? She only has one braincell and she left it in that river when she was a kid, lmao.

Thanks for the update!

MD@Home
Sheesh, the whole Edgar fam is a hot mess
But honestly, I’m enjoying how everyone has flaws and not so one-sidedly good or bad

Dex-chan lover
When the title said everything is a mistake, it wasn't kidding, lmao.

Do not hope that everything is gonna get better, but rather, anticipate how it'll get worse, lol.

...... She is so dumb and a lot selfish. Oh my God. I'm absolutely flabbergasted how one-track her mind is going. Wtf. Once labeled a villain, suddenly that's all he could be? Wtf. Dumb ass.

this is just misunderstanding over misunderstanding,,, maybe if the characters communicated properly with each other instead of just assuming and creating greater misunderstandings, it wouldn't be like this

So now she has confirmation of her suspicions... I'm still not convinced though. If he did manipulate her, it was very mildly, given how free her actions were (like the jumping into the lake)

Sidenote though, if Nocton's mother never called him by his name... Is this foreshadowing of the mother actually pulling that same trick on Nocton? It's kinda curious to me how the manipulator cannot actually tell from the magic that the spell worked, only by behaviour. It seems very unreliable.

Users who are viewing this thread