Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 32

It's frustrating how the story is going... Does anyone have a spoiler at around which chapter they figure out Nocton isn't the bad one?

where the fuck did that came from? what a dumbass she haven't even confirm anything, just some speculations

Me, slowly banging my head against the wall
"Everything was a mistake, everything was a mistake, everything was-"

the pacing in this story is pretty bad. dragging out misunderstandings that can be cleared with communication is artificially extending the length of the series, and there's basically no real conflict until the real reason Duroa is like this, is revealed.
Also "Ed" has no balls. It took a fake engagement and still nothing. He has nothing to lose and frankly, this is some immature bs.

I bet Nocton got Aaron to kill the emperor. it just seems fitting since he asked him if he would kill a few chapters ago. and Nocton is still holding onto his promise from Duroa (to not kill people)

idk in which direction the author wants this to go... cant even get a clue or sumthn...

does anyone have any spoilers????

@sopya_aa
from what I've read, ml has some issues controlling his power and the reason he calls FL Valrose and treats her harshly is to snap her out of brainwashing, but she has some divine power that makes her immune to it. I have no idea how long it takes for them to clear up the misunderstandings but they have a daughter in the end! You can check out the spoiler thread on novelupdates

Also! Duroa drank something else and not memory potion so her memories are manipulated and she's forgotten the good times she had with Nocton!

This webtoon is as confusing as the novel lol I gave up on the novel though so let's see if the webtoon makes it any easier to understand...

Users who are viewing this thread