Everything Was a Mistake

What to say, it's a light read, FL is a real person, she takes harsh actions, ain't Mary Sue and is selfish when needed.
Don't expect a brilliant FL, nor a brilliant ML, the ML seems like a teenager from a Japanese book. All edgy and while he can face his problems he doesn't actually act like he is doing so. Even his sincerely apologise seems over the top and condemning.
It's a dumb book but hey. The FL from the past/original novel, still act and exist like FL and her love interest turn out to not be a jerk and is a good guy, you can read it and be rooting for them.

Like this miscommunication is just ridiculous. And wtf with all the jumping into conclusions FL is frustrating ._____.

what a waste of good art. The whole character relationship is basically that meme of three Spiderman pointing at each

Tbh idc anymore about fl-ml relationship like she can be selfish and cautious and he can be mute and coward it’s their personality and that’s actually a good thing cauz it leaves some for character development. My only complain is about transitioning in art, like I wish they leave time for expressions to change, people to think, and not just jump from fear to accusation in a split second

BTW, I started reading the official version (makes so much more sense) and noticed
the holy water and Nocturne's mom
showed up way back in chapter 2! I don't usually re-read series, but I had to in this case because too many things were unclear.

I got tired of this😂 my brain burns out from reading this becuz everything is just a drag. All the characters seem kinda bland and are always jumping to conclusions. Nocton deserves better so I dunno why he's so attached to Duroa.

It was pretty good at first and it's never explicitly *bad*, but they've dragged the conflict between the two MCs on for wayyyy too long without any progress. It's just tiring at this point.

I don't understand such dislike on the FL and such love on the ML.

He has as much blame to get as FL honestly. I actually sympathize more with FL now that everyone seems to just hate her and call her annoying.

If ML deserves better so does FL.
She needs her rest geez after trying to survive a novel she barely remembered and then realize she made a mistake. Y'all won't panic the same way she did???

Oh and yeah the writing could be waaay better holy fuck. But as if I could do something better anyway. I like the story enough to read it without feeling forced. I have bad taste in reading anyway. Don't recommend, this read is stressful sigh.

the lack of fun stuff to read keeps bringing me back to this, but nothing ever seems to change no matter how much i read this 😅

EWAM readers:
52ahxv.jpg

Dropping this. The original premise was that Duroa, an isekai'ed villainess, tried to get close to Nocton to save her own skin. Cool. Now she's self-righteous and angry that she was manipulated herself? (And is still being manipulated by her shiny new friends, I might add.) That's a mighty high horse you're on, there, sweetheart. Neither of the "leads" are interesting despite the potential for some really cool plot developments based on their backgrounds, and the pointless, hard-headed conflict between them has dragged on for too long without any real progress. Nobody ever just explains anything, and it's as shallow and overdramatic as a telenovela- all Phoenix Wright j'accuse!, slamming doors, and storming out of rooms. As someone else said, it's the Spider-Man meme, but in every chapter. I can't even anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread