Exterminator

Dex-chan lover
Really love the MC's interactions with people and his attitude; it's just different enough from normal characters in manga and isekais where he has his goal and likes meeting people along the way but doesn't want them to simply follow him and be side characters. He wants them to be the main characters of their own lives. That and the extermination requests and his general cool-headedness make it an enjoyable read.

I could seriously do without Ayl though. She's so out of place and really really different in tone from the rest of the manga. It's very jarring.

Dex-chan lover
One of the better isekai stories out there. Glad to see it here on MangaDex. Thanks @ Champion Scans.

Group Leader
I'm glad she found her happiness. Shows you it's never too late even at her age.

This is really a nice development for a 'isekai' genre, not just like the others where you just train/battle, level up, beat the demons/bad guys, harem, etc.

Dex-chan lover
I legit welled up when that sweet old lady got proposed to.

Dex-chan lover
So many great women to pair MC with, and they chose the worst one to be his traveling partner. Sera can't come back fast enough.

Dex-chan lover
Noooooooo! Only 17 pages this time? That can't satisfy my need to read more of this series!

Dex-chan lover
Will ever get an isekai MC who doesn't have a stupid excuse to not get laid but isn't a rapist?

Group Leader
@Acolytus
Not just isekai, but romance too, and drama, and a bunch of other genres

Group Leader
This is pretty nice and chill. Art is pretty good too.
Just hope the romance bit will actually start going somewhere sometime soonish.

Not worth the 2 days wait. I might real the LN, if there is one, though.

Users who are viewing this thread