Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
somehow the last page give me vibes that they aren't split into 2 individuals but he just some kind of remains in her life. maybe that world is just a part of her memories and dream or something.
i need a spoiler to Enlight me
If you REALLY actually want a spoiler, this is my memory.

A very direct answer minimizing spoilers:

The situation is as it was described. Otakus reincarnation is incomplete, 1 soul is split. Because it is across world's and their soul is still linked, they can communicate across worlds, until Otaku finally dies and finishes reincarnating.

Heavy spoilers
Essentially there is a sort of timeline shenanigans going on, alongside the two different worlds.

Timeline A is basically the original as viewed by someone from that world in our world(the person behind the games creation)

Timeline B is the current Elrise situation. Which as events change in isekai Elrise world, the person behind the games creation memory changes human world.

If memory serves correctly, it essentially works like this:
Timeline A Otaku reincarnated into Timeline A Elrise and becomes evil fake saint(I may be wrong, but Timeline A Elrise may have Otaku A memories)(Otaku is a person with selfish principles). Observer A reverse isekais into Otakus world.
Observer A changes Otakus world timeline into Timeline B by creating the game.

Otaku B consumes the game and loves it. And thus when Otaku B starts dying and reincarnated into Elrise B, those memories of the game influence how he would act as Elrise B.

Because time is different between the worlds, Elrise B can communicate with Otaku B as the timeline changes due to Elrise B. Information is updated as a result of the timeline changes by Observer B.

I don't really know if I accurately described things, it's been a few years since I finished the story. But simply understand that everything will be explained in a way that brings everything together and makes full sense. I was legitimately shocked at how perfect the writing of the series ended up being, and was not expecting things to wrap up so neatly.

Dex-chan lover
If you REALLY actually want a spoiler, this is my memory.

A very direct answer minimizing spoilers:

The situation is as it was described. Otakus reincarnation is incomplete, 1 soul is split. Because it is across world's and their soul is still linked, they can communicate across worlds, until Otaku finally dies and finishes reincarnating.

Heavy spoilers
Essentially there is a sort of timeline shenanigans going on, alongside the two different worlds.

Timeline A is basically the original as viewed by someone from that world in our world(the person behind the games creation)

Timeline B is the current Elrise situation. Which as events change in isekai Elrise world, the person behind the games creation memory changes human world.

If memory serves correctly, it essentially works like this:
Timeline A Otaku reincarnated into Timeline A Elrise and becomes evil fake saint(I may be wrong, but Timeline A Elrise may have Otaku A memories)(Otaku is a person with selfish principles). Observer A reverse isekais into Otakus world.
Observer A changes Otakus world timeline into Timeline B by creating the game.

Otaku B consumes the game and loves it. And thus when Otaku B starts dying and reincarnated into Elrise B, those memories of the game influence how he would act as Elrise B.

Because time is different between the worlds, Elrise B can communicate with Otaku B as the timeline changes due to Elrise B. Information is updated as a result of the timeline changes by Observer B.

I don't really know if I accurately described things, it's been a few years since I finished the story. But simply understand that everything will be explained in a way that brings everything together and makes full sense. I was legitimately shocked at how perfect the writing of the series ended up being, and was not expecting things to wrap up so neatly.
so that mean that world is indeindeed just a spiritual projection before his soul finally fully reincarnated.

damm that sure a plot twist for reincarnated plot

Fed-Kun's army
So this is the example of "Anti-Grinding" system. All the reasons because of her grinding like crazy and perhaps, uncontrollably.
Can't Save Scumming either, what a bad combo.

Fed-Kun's army
The answer to your question, is No. More accurately, The Male Protagonists go on a journey to be stronger and want to stand beside the MC and make more male friends and muscles.
Gigachad really went for the any% speedrun bodybuilder ending.

Dex-chan lover
Gigachad really went for the any% speedrun bodybuilder ending.
Nah, if I get reincarnated, I too would try do the same.

In a world where level is considerable part of your life, you either be strong as you can or be trash tier level.

Heck, being a mid level person also would allow you to have a safe life (in a scale of 1-100).

Users who are viewing this thread