Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
I have this feeling I may be confusing this with ANOTHER fake saintess novel of whose name I cannot remember.

The one where the protag takes in a Pheonix Armor, that's not this one is it?

Is this the one where:

The FMC dies near the end for some chaps, then revives as a time travelling Goddess of Light?
While, I didn't read any novel / wn / ln, but what you describing is kinda like this manga mdlink for the manga . Idk this is the one you thinking though.

Dex-chan lover
Damn how do I even describe all of the insanity that happens later?

I'll try to make a TLDR version

Basically FMC becomes akin to a Goddess and she decides to kill the Gods and all of heaven to save the world from their wicked manipulations of the fate of mankind, she even kills the actual creator God, the gods are like lovecraftian abominations, she then goes and visits other timelinea and saves them too as a legit Goddess in epic Dbz style fights
Dyamn and thanks for spoiling :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Nah, this is more of a cosmic threat level story about gods and the way they twist the world to their liking, the gods look like something from another planet, truly alien looking abominations whose thought process is alien to mankind
Are the illustrations uploaded on the site??

Group Leader
nice, because of this threads i became addicted to novels despite on how i really dont like reading "text only" that much.
after i read these thread, i immediately search for the novel and read all the entire chapters in just 2 days (still not including the af and ss), im glad that my first novel that im reading is so full of emotions and madness(in a good way) that even bring me to feel how emotional the story was despite only using texts to inform the story, im gonna continue my journey of finding more good story novels and no one can stop me.

anime enjoyer -> manga reader -> novel hunter
(i declare myself. from now on, im all-round veteran weebs lol)

Mangamoz. You kinda skipped major plot stuff like the world order thing and the turtle. The story sound completely different without them.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, this is likely heading towards Eterna becoming branded either the Witch or a fake Saintess. That could put them in conflict and having to fight each other will be the greatest irony for the MC; This is the one weakness that can destroy her(him) here.

If Eterna dies (as a result of MC's actions), I can easily see her going on a crazed rampage to destroy the world.
It's all fun and games until (s)he fails to save Eterna, and despite being OP I feel like there's a fair chance (s)he'll fail to do so.
somehow i don't think he'd destroy the world. yeah, he's a self-serving douche, but he's also capable of reason. he'd (rightfully) end up blaming himself. the more likely result is him an heroing imo

Users who are viewing this thread