False Child - Ch. 16 - TRANSFORM!

Dex-chan lover
Based on her thoughts while she was shopping, does she not want her to transform because she subconsciously can't let go of Yuzu now that she found out she might get to see "Yuzu" grow up?

Dex-chan lover
Based on her thoughts while she was shopping, does she not want her to transform because she subconsciously can't let go of Yuzu now that she found out she might get to see "Yuzu" grow up?
I think not wanting her to transform is more basic practicality, because they're not sure she won't end up a full-sized bargain bin Ultraman.

Dex-chan lover
I think not wanting her to transform is more basic practicality, because they're not sure she won't end up a full-sized bargain bin Ultraman.
I'm sure that was what it literally meant, but otherwise it doesn't make sense for her to look back on it while she's shopping

Power Uploader
I think it was more to symbolize that Nana was leaning towards adopting Suika by utilizing the False Child system. IIRC they still haven't officially decided yet.

Dex-chan lover
I think it was more to symbolize that Nana was leaning towards adopting Suika by utilizing the False Child system. IIRC they still haven't officially decided yet.
Wait they haven't yet? That does make more sense

Power Uploader
Wait they haven't yet? That does make more sense
I think the last time it came up was in chapter 9, and it ends with Kouhei and Nana asking Suika if she wants to live with them while they figure out what they all want.

Users who are viewing this thread