Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 59.2 - As An Older Sister

Group Leader
Well that was anticlimactic as all hell.

If the Prillya manga ends with this arc, I’ll be pretty upset

Dex-chan lover
If Miyu still retain her power as a grail, she could bring Kuro back. Never thought Kuro would use origin bullet like that.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter....
Got to admit it's anticlimatic. 2 chapters showing how op darius is and the fight ends simply because a certain someone using herself as a bait to strike old magus achilles heel. The result is darius lost(though i doubt he died yet) and...a certain girl...sacrifice...
Tbh i've seen the spoiler of this chapter's end. I don't hate it, in fact it made me looking forward to this month issue more. I am certain that there's no(IN FREAKING)way author will make her exit the stage in this manner. But u know...
It's still hurts...
Damn
U better revive Chloe, Hiroyama-sensei!!

Group Leader
Totally forgot about that bullet., well, there goes the other half of our loli godess, i am 100% she will be back... she have to... please do....

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... I just wanted to take a glimpse of the latest chapter out of curiosity... Oh no oh no

I am sad about Kuro but more importantly I just hope Darius fucking stays down. So tired of his ass

Dex-chan lover
Well the tension of the fight suddenly ended abruptly, the weapon to do so hasn't come out of left field as we've known Kuro had an origin bullet on her for a while now. And with people wondering how they could even pull out a win in the first place, the origin bullet with what it did was a perfect answer.
Of course I'm unsure whether Darius is down for good. You never know with these things.

Also, Kuro's card got destroyed and she vanished. If that decision sticks, props to the author for that. Killing off a character is a very risky move in a series, and in this series it's always seemed to be a "we'll all win without loss" kind of story. Which can be fine but Fate has never been a series where the story always ended perfectly happily.

Users who are viewing this thread