Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 60 - A certain's world conclusion

I mean, people were talking about the similarity to an FGO Lostbelt for a while, but I didn't think Hiroyama would smack us in the face with it like this. Given how Miyu was forcibly turned into a Grail and eaten and Kuro's dead for what might actually be a lost cause at this point, I think we'll have to use some kind of time magic, Wishcraft, or parallel world science to revert this mess.
Chaldea has the first, which could also tie into a second crossover with the rest of the late 3rei cast. Illya does technically have the second, but with Sapphire presumably lost alongside Miyu even 2wei form isn't an option- and honestly I don't think 2wei is strong enough on its own to undo this much damage. Parallel world technobabble is a possibility, but... I don't think there's enough people left to be able to pull that off.
Honestly, I think Tanaka's going to finally show off her Deus Ex Machina technique that's been teased since the very beginning of 3rei. Not sure how Ko-Gil will factor in, but it's the most reasonable explanation right now to me.

Dex-chan lover
When you write a villain you absolutely regret writing because he is literally "No, I don't die, screw you", you hit the grail reset button to soft-reset everything.

@Rhin

Either she will get outside help *cough* Chaldea *cough* or she will just have to get by with what she has on her......or Nasu has her use standard Fate magic somehow.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter as always, translator-san...
NANDATO KOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!🤯

Dex-chan lover
Wha- WHAT tHE HELL IS GOING ON!!???

I wonder who/what that giant is. It seems different from Darius (so the bullet probably did something), Pandora isn't dead yet (I think) and it's finally Tanaka's time to shine! (probably)

Dex-chan lover
Damn... I was expecting for them to double grail to restore everything and bring Kuro back. But now Miyu is lost too

Double-page supporter
@Some_Jerk
Hmm, i think Hiroshi-sensei means part 3 as "part 3 of 3rei". First part is Miyu's Rescue Mission arc, 2nd part is Oath Under Snow arc, and this is the third one; Pandora Box arc.
I guess the 4th arc will be the real conclusion of Kaleid tale...

Somehow I am lost at here...
But what I know right now
This chapter meet to
THE WORLD END

Aggregator gang
Well...Shirou saving Miyu was epic and all but think about ways to save the world a little too,would you? You're making us look bad

Dex-chan lover
Prisma Illya's Miyuverse will also enter Lost Belt chapter? Where is Gudao/Gudako when we need him/her?

Users who are viewing this thread