Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@ENJAY

He went ballistic and started a killing spree. Rumours say it will be spectacular.

On a separate note, daddy's assessment is correct 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
SCREAMS HE WENT TO THREATEN!!! HER CHOICE!!! SIR DO YOU NOT WANT HER TO HAVE A PARTNER AT ALL!! (actually that might be it lmfaofalkjdsjkl but i guess maybe he's a playboy?? who knows)

@Aurantix fakldlkd i KNEW IT the spoiler wasn't for me but thank you anyway!!! i want to see the aftermath so bad oof

thank you for the updates~ we've been blessed hehe

@mammaria He needed to get rid of the other options first to be with his daughter at a banquet. That's what I think, though it will be awkward for Juve 😂

This is it. Dad threatening her potential date partner is where I simp for Dad now. 😍😍😂

Edit: I just realised. Father comes home in the middle of tea time and they straight up abandon the tea setup to go have dinner inside? But the strawberry cake that the maid ran off to bake appeared on the table so at least it didn't go to waste.

Thank you for the mass chapters, this series is so entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Rambo turning up in your house and telling you, "You don't meet the qua.li.fi.cations."

WHY IS HE SO FUNNY 😭 😭

GOSH I WISH THE CURRENT JUVEL AND THE FATHER TALK IT OUT IM TIRED OF THEIR MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Ahh, it's so clear now what happened, tgoigh it was already clear from thr beginning with his words to Jivel in the past tineline of "Endure it" when he gave her the sword and brought her to the room of shadows, tgen when tge prince came to see her and was trying tk get her to stop (but was too late).

so glad the dad is just awkward in his love for his daughter. Not a bad dad, just an awkward one. Hopefully she figures out that she's misunderstanding him and actually asks him....but it looks like she's one to internalize everything.

Users who are viewing this thread