Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA TO THINK HE EVEN MADE A VISIT AT THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SKAJHSKJAHSAKJ

Aggregator gang
After seeing him doing this much to her and how the misunderstandings are going, i feel surprise that many readers still label him as "shitty father" 🙃
Ever since the 1st chapter, it was a big misunderstanding: the father gave her a sword, she interpreted it as "go kill yourself" (?) normally it would be "use it for defense"; the crown prince appeared and started threatening the guards, shr immediately thought he came to torture her (?)
Not to mention her past ferocious behaviors, if her father really did not love her, he would have gotten rid of her long ago.

waaah thank you for the update!!!! i don't get the hate for the father tho because her past self's attitude is really not that great and it is portrayed that she never cry or find her dad herself!!

@ichigo-senpai In the very first chapter it is shown that when she was young she tried to get closer to him and that he pushed her away and ever since didn't show any interest for her. Or at least not in a way that could make her feel like he cared about her.

@Azure_1802 Her obsession towards Mikhaïl who led to her ferocious behaviours are the results of the fact that the father never shown any kind of affection towards her tho. She grown up without anyone showing any love towards her so when Mikhail gave her some affection she became obsessed about him. It's not like the father wasn't related to her issues at all.

And about the prison, she was thrown in a prison from which no one had ever left with a knife by her father who hasn't shown any affection towards her ever and was supposed to believe he would free her by sending the crown prince who is known for being cruel (or at least it's what she thought) and is screaming that he will torture him? And you said it yourself, if her father didn't love her he could get rid of her anytime. And since she has no reason to think he loves her why shouldn't she believe he decided to get rid of her at this point? I agree there was a huge misunderstanding but I don't think it was Mc's fault at all here.

i see that this is one of the manhwas where misunderstandings make their world go round (like "when the villainess loves") smh... (tho i still love it sm haha) *insert sarcastic smile* in the 1st chapter Max was actually sent to the shadow room by her father to save her (even without knowing that, Max torturing her was out of the question since its obvious he didnt want her to die) ...now things are starting to make sense and doesnt

ps. i havent read any of the comments so i may be saying the same things as others so yeah

btw THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS!!🥰💞 I LOVE IT SM ALREADY ESP SINCE ITS TSUNDERE😆💘

I still don’t understand why the father pushed her away as a kid, but he apparently loves her a lot?? I can understand where MC is coming from.

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to love daddy so much but I just wish the author would finally give us a reason for his neglecting her in the beginning!!

Users who are viewing this thread