Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Lol her dad looked like the terminator for a sec and Maximilian hasn't realized it yet but he's inlove already lol

But still when will the misunderstanding between Jubel and her dad get addressed. I want some wholesome dad and daughter time lol ahahaha

That woman just talked back to the crown prince, how is she still alive? 😌

Lmao thats mostly a logic they follow in these stories; they recognize him even with mask 😌

@crypted @strangeirdo

Right, right, right. I forgot about that guy. And I thought he circled the prince’s name? Man I gotta reread the chapters or maybe pick up the novel.

Or I may just be mixing the story up with another comic? Lol they all start to blend into each other.

@omegaxis1

No I don’t see her dad ever actively participating in rumours. But the things he says seem to be very easily misinterpreted.

@lucislildev I thought the same thing but I think how masquerade balls or whatever work is that it doesn't matter off one's social standing as a noble they are allowed to mingle amongst one another. Or she didn't know that was the prince lol.

awwww that poor man fragile heart, on the other hand that prince is yes daddy material

@SleepyAbra
He circled the name while declaring that he wants the name removed. But the FL misinterpreted it as him choosing the prince as her fiancé.
And I doubt he'd be one to even spread rumors. Given his standing and rep, he likely is already aware of the gossip of high society and knows how people just love to twist anything into something disgusting.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
im screaming!!!!!!!! omg he got so mad lmaoo
ty for the chapter!!

The prince looks so badass here, with his hair up. I want to see he wears proper clothes next time, not his usual messy mercenary style 👀

He's getting attached hehe :3
Now you understand your master then
The dad is killing me HAHAHA poor dude looked so scared
Thanks for the update

Funny thing is currently the Prince is the only one who knows that the cuff links she bought, the original source of the gossip, are for her father.
I think she still has not given them to him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread