Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - Her Tears Tell the Truth

Still dont get why tatsu asked what you think about me as a man

And another tragic case of childhood friend losing

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mashizu is the best character period, no one else can compare to her except maybe Kotoka

Bruh, people are butthurt for a manga that obviously centers on MCs and not the side "interest" characters. I mean, I do get it why you guys are made when it is a harem manga, but this this one is isn't.

Group Leader
Closure. Oh, how I hate that word.

Personally, I think people, male or female, who insist on confessing to someone who they know already has a significant other (childhood friends or not) are among the worst sorts of inconsiderate, selfish and self-centered individuals. They think only of themselves and do not consider or care what adverse affects their selfish actions might cause to the object of their affection, or to the significant other. They cause others to suffer emotional pain and distress just so they can feel good that they were able to express their feelings. What a bunch of horseshit.

@Kind_Nesz
Well, she must to deal with this somehow, sooner or later.

She can, in the common vernacular, "just suck it up." Just keep it to yourself. Go home and cry into your pillow until you can't cry anymore. Just don't be a self-centered asshole and confess just because you need "closure."

Dex-chan lover
come on naruto, just go around the multiples universe and teach the cloning art to the MCs please, some girls really deserved the main heroine spot 😪

Contributor
She has the actual innocent love. The protags are fetishists who weren't even in it for the sex.

Dex-chan lover
@alee76 I mean while she has a fetish I think she fell in love with him for innocent reasons at first, then developed her fetish, as opposed to the protags, who did the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
RIP mashizu... i hope she can find her happiness elsewhere because she deserves it... back to our pre-teens MCs stupid relationship i guess... :shrug:
i think this is one of the few times i actually want them (the MCs) to end going their own ways and not stay together x.x

Users who are viewing this thread