Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 58 - Her Tears Tell the Truth

Double-page supporter
aw man. i was hoping she wouldn't cry.

really starting to not care about the actual couple in this series since they've been very irresponsible.

What??? Was??? The point??? She knew he didn't like her. She didn't NEED to hear him say it. She just made him feel like shit for no reason. Get outta here you selfish drama-queen. This was a waste of time.

Power Uploader
PpXaO45.gif

That was a really good chapter, ending a ship that way is better than turning this manga into an harem. So in the end : really happy about it and really sad at the same time

Power Uploader
@Rougerogue Yes, that needed to be said. Or it would have stayed like a fish-bone stuck in her throat forever. And it didn't make him feel like shit. She allowed him to reaffirm his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Remind me of monogatari second season when Hanekawa confess to Araragi even though she already knew the answer...😭

Fed-Kun's army
Never have I been so sad over a manga telling the NTR fetishists where to stick it.

@Rougerogue she didnt even cry in front of him to so he wouldn't he feel like shit what are you talking about. and what do you mean. she was just experiencing her first love and I'm glad she said it to him

Yes, I like NTR story
But please, dont let it infect this manga. Just Stop Please

@hohojean ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That girl have some guts, she know beforehand that she was going to be rejected and even so, she still did it so she can keep going with her life and friendship with Tatsu. Hats off to her

Sounds like she knows she can win the ntr, but she decides against it for his benefit. Screw all that, their relationship is all based off of a shallow fetish between the two. Viva la childhood friend!

Users who are viewing this thread