Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Their (Severed) Red Thread of Fate

@Freestyle So she can't test him more than once to verify where his love aligns? It shows that Kotoka is insecure because of how the relationship initially started due to their fetishes. But again she wants to know if he actually loves her for herself, not for her hair.

edit: I won't deny that cutting off her hair is excessive though

A wig of high quality human hair? Or the shock of it makes him not realize it's wig?
Though this is character growth for the both of them to see if there's a love past their fetish

Dex-chan lover
It's unfair, Tatsu can't just cut off his back like what she did to her hair...

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's a wig somehow, but... doubtful considering how long her hair is, and Tatsu would probably spot it immediately...

... but honestly as someone with long hair and not even a hair fetish, I just like having long hair... her hair was so long, why would you cut it short if you had it that long and liked it, seeing her cut it all down like that hurt ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Even if he says that he's fine with her hair I'm pretty sure she'll find something else to break his balls in a couple of chapters

Nice kotoka, now tetsu's turn to cut his back

It's kind of unfair that only her gets to "now that your beloved long hair of mine is gone can you still love me?" When she got fetish on tetsu's as well

Group Leader
Don't falter boi!! You can still have a perfect waifu for some loving and icha icha time..... If you are having hair withdrawal, just NTR the mother for some hair play!! Nothing is lost!!!!

They both deserve a whack on the head with a rolled up newspaper.... Like on one hand, he botched the proposal. On the other hand, she is really going to extremes to test his love for her. The past 10ish chapters showed she was insecure about their relationship, and had a bit of a flight reflex when she thought their relationship wasn't fully "adult". Tatsu didn't really address this in an clear manner until he was forced to in the last few chapters.

What Tatsu failed to take seriously, the proposal, just put stress on those same fault lines that were present from before. At this point she's going to ask that question that is damnable important in any serious relationship: "What do you like about me."

Of course I still see the cutting of the hair to be a drastic method that probably wasn't called for, but that is just window dressing on the actual conversation they are now going to have. Tatsu can't bullshit or lie here, because this is now a proof of concept. Can Tatsu love her without her hair?

I knew she would do that eventually...now this will determine if he truly loves her wholy and not just because of his fetish for hair...

ADK

Didn't Doctor Parts Love already explain this in Ai Kora(Love Collage) so many years ago?

Dex-chan lover
Of fkin course Kotooka regressed to being an idiot again. Her parents already the perfect example on how fetish and normal love can work together but she still feel the need to do some stupid shit again.

Aggregator gang
it would be really satisfying if he plain out rejects her and told her "i am not leaving you because of the hair, i am leaving you because you took another big decision by yourself because of your dumb insecurities".

Users who are viewing this thread