Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Their (Severed) Red Thread of Fate

Supporter
In the end, he will deal with it, but that's totally a bitch move...
If she wanted to test him, she could ask him to cut her hairs.

Fed-Kun's army
Some people are angry with her but I think it is important that Tatsu genuinely loves her not just because she got nice hair.

Dex-chan lover
So he has to "loose" his fetish but she can stay the same with his back?
Hell no. She started this with her back fetish and now she regrets it. That's just stupid.
If she wants him to change she should change too.

Dex-chan lover
>2000 + 20 in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ
>still believing in love before marriage

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Tatsu still hasn't particularly proven that he actually likes her, and instead constantly complains about her back fetish. Even though he thinks he should totally be free to indulge his hair fetish at any time.

Oh, also she can't want sex because she's a woman and that's just weird.

Tatsu demands a lot out of Kotoka without really offering much.

Think back to the date chapters, he managed to have a totally normal and romantic date with Mash but his date with Kotoka was just UHHHHHHH HAIR

Supporter
@DorJedor yeah, but it was before all this, maybe with his new resolution he could do it (and it should be a good character grown)

Double-page supporter
man this manga went from a fun 10 to a low 8 and if this BS continues rate will continue to drop as well...
this fucking idiotic girl keeps pushing him into corners only to satisfy her low self esteem... she's more childish than him. Instead of talking things out, she keeps on pushing these one sided tests over and over for the sake of reassurance... what about him? how can he feel loved when she ban stuff on her own will out of nowhere? She leaves his ass just like that without a warning? Cuts her hair for another fucking test after the previous 2?
I really enjoyed this manga at the beginning, then it started to be frustrating and now its just infuriating... he doesn't deserve all of this. Just move on to another girl and dump her stupid ass... there are some pussy that arent worth the effort... in this case some hairs i guess...
whats next? pretend to be cheating on him with some other dude to see if he still wants her back after being cucked? hell no...

this manga after chapter 73 the story get different after going bar (drink sake)... i think she get back her hair to long hair again..
but not and no ending married!
they change story to high school version! [cewe krng asm Bitch]
dia potong rambutnya ama aja kayak selingkuh taelaso!

Users who are viewing this thread