Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 69 - Our Innocent Love

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
And second title drop, i wonder if there will be a time-skip ending or something, it feels like that to me.

Dex-chan lover
If i was that obsessed with hair as Tatsu was, I'd be gone or atleast furious.
He's kinda based in that regard, i can respect that.
Still a bitch move from Kotoka

Title drop. It's epilogue time! Time for you all to enjoy my amazing redraws 😎

Yet again Kotoka wins by acting selfish and childish, dumping everything on Tatsu. I'm glad all that useless drama is over though

nooooooooo ..... It always hurts to see when heroines cut their hair short. Maybe I‘m a hair fetishist as well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not too enthusiast of how this chapter basically portrayed Kotoka like she did the right thing, and I'm still not too enthusiast of how she get to act on her fetish as much as she likes, while Tatsu has to constantly prove himself. However, if the alternative was another drama arc with Tatsu reconsidering his proposal, I guess it's better this way. At least she's letting her hair grow again.

Aggregator gang
Thank god that was resolved quickly. Also I kind of like the short hair.

But seriously they should have just sat down and had a conversation. I know they tried but it didn't look like they tried very hard.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel they dragged the gimmick of this manga for too long. So in part I’m relieved they abruptly ended the other girl last arc and without skipping much of a beat point blank asked what needed to be asked with this arc here. Better to end concisely and on a good note than being dragged out to oblivion

Dex-chan lover
Author is a masochist for sure since he makes it like his female characters are always right while always giving the shaft to Tatsu

Dex-chan lover
What irritates me is that some people who are defending Kotoka are saying that she is trying to make their relationship better than just fetish.
Everything started from her fully expressing her fetish in the first place. Tatsu accepted it and that's how it started. Even if Kotoka tried to make their relationship better you can honestly see that Tatsu was improving on his own. She is making demands when she is barely making any efforts herself. I mean ffs sake she licked is back two chapters ago.
All I'm saying is that she is not better than him fetish wise. So her making demands is a little hypocritical. IMO of course
But hey congrats to both

Users who are viewing this thread