Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - One Door Closes... and Another Opens

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed season 1. But it felt like nothing really happened after the whole Kotoka left thing. Ending is just meh.

Started out with fun, fluffy, weird slice-of-life but the later drama really wasn't that great. I'm in the same camp as a lot of other people feeling like Kotoka pulled a lot of shit towards the end. A lot of the weight was really one-sided and put on Tatsu for some reason, when she barely showed being into him beyond his back much more than he did with her hair. And the final "challenge" of cutting her hair suddenly as a test is like a red flag at half mast.

Obviously she has complete autonomy over her body and things like hair, but lopping it off to use it as a test? Even before that, moving out wordlessly and not contacting him at all was worse. There's little worse in a relationship than someone who feels they need to test their partner constantly. I know its a story so it's a happily ever after thing, but it feels a little hollow. I think the author just wanted to get to the ending and just did sort of whatever. I liked it best as a silly 4koma.

@datonegui I wholeheartedly agree with you.
All things considered it was always Kotoka who was putting Tatsu on the spot and never the other way around. It was so good in the beginning and the drama and this ending brought it from a solid 10 to a meh 6.5-7 for me.

What will the new fetishes be anyone know if its same again eith back and hair its just boring repeat cycle

There was no marriage chapter that showed the wedding. The spotlight on Kotoka and Tatsu is ending, but I'm satisfied. I see a lot of differing opinions on the content of the story and how the author handled it, but for me the conclusion here is fine. It's like watching some friends you've been worried about finally get things together and you don't have to worry anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Admittedly I'm happy with the ending even if it's a bit lackluster. Though I think I might end my following of it here since this chapter would be a nice enough close to it.

I think I will stop following here, we did not get to see the wedding and they could show a bit from the future but its fine, I dont think we need another story of the same circumstances. Over all good story

This was a good read idk why you guys are complaining so much about it. It turned from only fetish skits which were getting boring to something that felt like an actual romance piece. You guys say you hated the drama and there wasnt THAT much of it towards the end, so why are you complaning?
Cliche ending?
Sure
Good ending?
Absolutely. It went from something between weird people to evolving into a real relationship. Why cant you see that?
9/10 for me. Not reading next season. Looks shit

Fed-Kun's army
this was a unique romance manga.. It was really good actually. Normally romance mangas have annoying drama but this one has a little but its good

I am satisfied. But tbh tho, we are just a third wheeler in the first place and no one loves us......

I liked the story a lot. It’s fun watching their relationship grow. 9/10. It’s kinda sad because I didn’t know it will end this early.

I’m done reading this, won’t bother with the next plot. Heart’s been healed, mind has mended. Now it’s time to read fucked up stories to break my heart again.

BRUH?! Why end that already??????? I literally finished this "season 1" in a few hours, so it felt satisfying yet short for me... So I feel empty again because of that :<. I hope this new story is as good, if not better than the first one.

what??? wtf, so its just over like that? i didn't think this was the kind of manga that just swaps main characters, i really hate when they do that :/ probably not even gonna read it anymore

Honestly this started off so good but went absolutely tits up towards the end, the mmc seriously deserved better than the way she acted towards him. It definitely had it cute moments but I just can't get past how manipulative, paranoid, and selfish the FMC became.
Not only that but the fact the parents just brushed her ghosting him off and made it out as if he's in the wrong.

Honestly what a screwed up view of what a happy relationship should be.

Users who are viewing this thread