Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - One Door Closes... and Another Opens

Author botched the first “season”. Is it possible to block a author/ artist so you can never see their work again on mangadex?

This shit does not need a season 2 bro. Season 1 was already enough of a fire dumpster, I don't even want to see it become an even bigger garbage in season 2 like they always do man

season 2 with triangle love story?

nah, i think i will skip the second season, i hope the author make a new series

Dex-chan lover
The art really improved a lot now that I checked chapter 1. But man, I don't know, I have mixed feelings about this shit getting another season.

Aggregator gang
No wedding chapter, no post marriage shenanigans, and it just moves on to the next story. We could have used a couple more chapter of fluff to make up for that last arc.

yea ngl, I like the ending but I think she doesnt look as good anymore, the long hair was way better, really unfair of her to do that

Dex-chan lover
@arayasa Why though if the topic of fetishes stays the same? Also publishers would have to do additional work, this way it is easier, also easier for us to keep track / following it.

@Dagger You right, but I just feel that it’d be nice to have it be 2 separate series, doesn’t really matter much though.

Not satisfying at all. I mean, sure it's pure, but it doesn't have the drive that makes a story interesting. The ending is too smooth and boring. And we got no wedding scene :|

Double-page supporter
i haven't been reading this manga for about a week so when i first saw the names for these last dozen chapters i feared for the worst.

now that i've read them i got say... i'm a little disappointed it didn't end the way i thought it would.

but even then, i look forward to season 2. maybe they'll do better next time.

Dex-chan lover
For people that have seen the raws for the next season...Is there also going to be poorly written drama in it? I really enjoyed the fluff in the first part but if this 2nd season is also going to be similar in terms of drama I'm probably going to drop it here, it's not worth the fluff if it turns into a repeat of last season.

Users who are viewing this thread