Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - One Door Closes... and Another Opens

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what other people said, I really enjoy this manga ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ

it felt a bit hollow towards the end, like the epilogue ch i honestly felt nothing and just wanted to skip

but overall it was still a decent read with some nice expressions here and there, i would still recommend it to somone

Fed-Kun's army
So another hair and back fetish couple but highschooler?

I enjoy the story overall but the end just feel empty.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for you hard work on the series. I'm glad we completed season one. Even though story and characters are dorks, I really love it bcs sitcom component and art 😊
@Cencourang comments before said that it not harem, but triangle of fetishists

I'm glad this is over, it should be. Rather than continuing with forced stories, kudos to that

In another note, imho
To test Tatsu love, I imagine a cancer arc would be much better, one where it would make Kotoka hair falls and go bald
It's a bit cliche but would perfectly match into story and whole situation

Fed-Kun's army
It says it continuing with a new story because of popularity butit feels more like it was axed lol. Completely just skipped over the wedding.

Dex-chan lover
well this part ended, and season 2 is an actual triangle
long hair girl have a small fetish so she is into the small girl, the small girl have a smell fetish so she is into the guy, and the guy have a long hair fetish so he is into the long hair girl, and they started a 3 way relationship lol, author is kind of pushing them to accept each other instead of just being 1 way love triangle lol

Really? The next MC is another long hair fetishist? I was hoping for something different.

Aight say what you what about the ending, at least this is MUCH MUCH better than DNK lmaO

It's not over. I LOVE IT! Not only did they not end the story for these two the second he proposed, and they got a little more time to simply be together, WE GET MORE! This totally breaks so much of what I am used to in rom-com mangas, with the "will they, won't they" trope, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Dex-chan lover
@tseng
The answer to that issue is polygamy, but I don't know if I'm gonna read it because I hate yuri

Also, who's
their child?

Group Leader
Will the 2nd part features different characters?? I've seen some of these posted in twitters and pretty sure it was still Tatsu and Kotoka.

Also, how come we never get to see Kotoka's mom lewding over Tatsu's back?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread