Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - One Door Closes... and Another Opens

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
if you mean tatsu and kotoka child, none of the season 2 characters is related to them, they just look alike lol

HELL YEAH! ANOTHER SEASON OF FECHIPPURU! F**K YEAH!
But really though, I'm very happy for the ending and very excited for the new season!

thought it got axed cuz of how fast teh story line progressed after so much filler
onwards to season 2 hmmm
thanks bc for the work

while I'm glad that the S1 storyline is finished nicely, can't say that I like the regression into a high school setting. working adults was refreshing for this kind of rom-com.
there probably won't be any sex at all next time.

Group Leader
@tseng Oh shit, a possible legitimate poly relationship? I'm SO down for that story
I've wanted a manga to do that for a while now, but I haven't found any that i thought did it well. I'm still hoping Komi goes that way because i feel it absolutely has the legs to.

Contributor
I'm gonna miss this idiot couple.

I wonder who S2 will be all about.
Personally I'd like to see Eno or Mashizu find her own love...
or maybe even the next generation where Tatsu and Kotoka are now the parents - kind of like an ~18 years later story...

Dex-chan lover
Well, the ending in itself was nice, but this series could have been much better with less drama, especially from Kotoka.

For season 2, I'm not sure if I'm going to read it,
I'm afraid there could be even more drama and might have too yuri elements.

Well, it's will some fetishes triangle love or some stuff like that on the season 2.
Idk if I want to read it.

not gonna read the second season of this dogshit. pointless drama is dogshit and unwarrented.

Finally as the series end I can confess myself
As a fellow hair fetishist I actually liked her short hair more

Season 2?? Honestly just start a new series if you’re going to start a new story about new characters.

Users who are viewing this thread