Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 73 - One Door Closes... and Another Opens

Huh? But... I want to see the marriage, the happy parents, family and friends, smiling and crying. I want to see them growing older together and having children! It can't just end here!! Come back PLEASE!!

Huh? But... I want to see the marriage, the happy parents, family and friends, smiling and crying. I want to see them growing older together and having children! It can't just end here!! Come back PLEASE!!

Dex-chan lover
You know I just don't know what people expect from a series when it ends. Pretty much any series I've seen is promptly followed with the comments, "totally rushed, expected more". I just don't understand how much extra they want squeezed out.

And with that, satisfying ending of 2 people who realise who they are and acknowledge that it's best if they stay together so they can't inflict themselves on other people. My wife and I have said the same thing to the other more than once.
Genuinely man, in every ending of any manga I've ever read there's always someone in the comments that's like "rushed" "last arc was bad" nobody is ever just happy with what they have. I get criticizing if it's an obviously badly written story but this was fine although I think I have an attachment to this one because it was my first ever manga

Dex-chan lover
Season 2, but the fetishes are the same and we're starting the love triangle at the start.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined 💀. Thanks for the heads up though I'm probably gonna leave this series here.

Users who are viewing this thread