Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

While this looks pretty cute at first, you will soon know that this cant be applied in real life, because there are so many things wrong in their relationship like their motive, the way she immediately move to his house, their love progression and their childish behavior. So yeah, it's good to dream for the perfect relationship, but i tell you, not this one.

Or at least that's how Japan works.

Double-page supporter
careful y'all there is really some disgusting people out thereI am not talking about the manga

Dex-chan lover
This manga is adorable.

Also boo, I want more chapters.

@Elon-chan
I agree with you on the fact that their motive is the worst. However I saw a glimpse of the author exploring just how gross fetishes can be for the other person involved (as in feeling like a peace of meat) that keeps me reading it. I particularly enjoy how the back fetish of girl MC subverts the way fetishes are treated in manga.

The way her licking MCs back grosses us out, has made me aware how I think many women feel with our fetishes. Fetishes as a whole and the potential consequences on the characters involved are almost never questioned in other romance mangas. In a real relationship, a girl would never just accept hands down the fetish, especially if it is the main attraction MC has over her. This could be great plot material for the author to explore in order to flesh out a love interests' personality. Mangas such as Monster Musume or The Warrior girl that gets treated like a women (or whatever it is called) are great, but the fetish appeal they provide is either lightly discarded as a joke or completely ignored. This causes the character to feel artificial...

I hope that this is further developed by the author and maybe even turned into a sort of broader social commentary of the issues of many love relationships in real life...

Well there's some fucking strange reason to get together even irl, and it's kinda off putting to see them get together just because of this, but hey, if they develop a cute relation ship it's fine. It's not worse than nisekoi imo, like they were forced to be together while the heavily disliked each other and chitoge fell for him. Here the same thing could apply. But it's still some fucked motive to go in a relation ship just for those reason alone, and they went reaaaally fast.

@Zerothh I thought the same thing to be honest. I'd rather they get together because they like each other. Maybe that will happen further down the line? Rather than them just being in a relationship because of a part.

@Zerothh I mean, it's no different than two people getting together purely for sex, like a friends with benefits sort of thing. And they aren't abusive to each other, so this isn't a bad thing necessarily. They're with each other because they fill a certain fetish that the other has. The weirdness of the basis of their relationship is why it's a series, if what was happening was normal then there wouldn't be anything to write about.

Fed-Kun's army
On one hand, I'm glad it's this mangaka's first series, because it means they're fresh and still have lots of brilliant content to offer us. On the other hand, I'm frustrated because there aren't any of their previous series I can read while I wait for these chapters...

Group Leader
Was the author an assistant of Sasuga Kei or something, the art feels really similar.

Double-page supporter
Nice fluffy romance series, but I always read the title as "fettuccini"

Dex-chan lover
Fun: 7/10
fetish 2/10. A story fetish base, they for the most part are shock factor gimmick rather than real fetish

Dex-chan lover
omg i just look how many chapters there are in raws - and OMG - 42 chapters! pls give us this fluffy stuff, i beg you, translate it faster 😭 so much chapters with this 2 cuties 😍

Users who are viewing this thread