Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

For all the people who dont want to wait.
Small spoiler:
yes happy end
Big spoiler:
Kotoka enforces a fetish ban to further their relationship, but because Tatsu cant endure it they break up despite loving each other. While depressed Tatsu basically seduces his boss-lady but because japanes men dont have sex nothing happens. On a visit home his childhood friend confesses to him but he rejects her, telling her he loves kotoko. He goes home to see her and sexy time in ch66. Later Tatsu proposes to Kotoka and she cuts her hair off to make sure he still loves her. Everything is fine and happy end.
The protagonists of the new story are exact carbon copies of Kotoka and the sister so dont bother.

Why do the Japanese have to be so weird? They should be like normal postmodernist people and get a dog for a surrogate child, not a plant.

@anoman
You can't be thinking manga represents all Japanese, are you?
Americans have their fair share of weird shit and that doesn't make every American weird. I do agree that both have weird shit in their fiction though.

Shoot! It looks like the 2nd couple are
high school kids

I don't think i'm gonna continue this manga after TatsuxKotoka finished.

Fed-Kun's army
World of fetishcraft, final fetish 14, black fetish online, fetish wars 2, guild fetish 2, the elder fetish online, fetish wars: the old fetish, Festishscape, fetishage, Lord of the fetish online, fetish of the rings online, neverfetish, fetishwinter, star fetish online, fetish trek online, the secret fetish, the fetish world. All puns by joining fetish and the name of mmo

4 chapters in one day, is the world ending or something???

this is too good to be true

I need more! I'm hungry for more restraint against their fedishes and the awkward love that comes from it as they evolve!

Doctor, im not feeling well after reading this, my heart, head, body is full of this sweetness now. This manga is fucking sweet ! ! ! Need more ! Also thanks for the translations

Users who are viewing this thread