Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Why did they do a second season and not continue the main story when it looks where just getting tatsu and kodiak clones with heavier focus on love triangle even if it ends harem ending wont make it better.

Rather wanted more of the tatsu and kotoka fluff with legit epilogue with wedding and kids.

And if they are doing a sequel either create new original characters or have them be there kids maybe twins getting in there own fetish relationships.

Very sad it ended, but it was hella cute at the end, i'm very happy there will be a S2, but i personally like many other would had prefered the couple's story to continue even after
proposal

it was a decent story still enjoyable and would recommend, its not as "bad" as people make it out to be but its def NOT a 8.3 rating for sure

story just feels a bit hollow and the drama is pretty zzzzzz, especially towards the end like the epilogue ch were boring like u could honestly skip them

I really liked their love story. Of course I would of wanted to see like a 10 years later senerio with kids and such but that is a minor gripe. However I am very excited that a second season is getting made. I love the concept that they get together over a fedish. I'm hoping that this next story will involve a little bit of playing around the relationship before they date. The predating stuff can get interesting. Also something I think would be fun to see is cameos of the old couple with babies or kids. That would be a nice wink to the first season.

TLDR Good story.

> constantly mocks him as a virgin literally up till they fuck, thinks shes better than him despite being just as gross, always assumes and acts like shes right

> also throws fits when she didnt get her way, ran off, played the 1 sided card of cutting her hair and almost removing the fetish aspect

> but shes a woman so she can do no wrong and the plot rewards her being a fucking adult toddler every single time

Ok
Was a strong start and went shitshow the further it got imo
Was fun. Dropped for now though
Thanks for the scantalations

Dex-chan lover
Good start but too bad the author had brainfart later on. Kotooka portrayed as the mature likeable one throughout the story but suddenly the author had a brainfart and she turned into the most childish and unlikeable one. Both MC are supposed to be an adult where they can talk things out, but nope let's do the usual highschool romcom hijinks. The author tried to be deep but ended up as derp instead. Male lead got tested twice but Female lead not tested even once.

tl;dr an okay read but seriously it's not fun seeing best girl turned into worst girl during the last arc.

A lot of mixed reviews about this one eh?

It really wasn’t that interesting of a concept, but I liked the characters. Wish they were a little more mature though. A shorter run would’ve cut the fat and made this better.

Group Leader
I'm seriously considering lowering my score for it. I've had quite enough of the soap opera it's been putting forward since the middle of season 1. There's only so much I'm willing to stomach.

Superb start - two adults, although quite quirky in their own fashion, got into relationships. AT THE START OF MANGA! WTF? Am I dreaming? Wow, what is it? Growing, steady relationships, with pinch of getting knowing each other better bit by bit? I'm in heaven 11/10, would read again.

But then... We get to know that MC has mental age of about middle schooler. Your girlfriend, that you cohabitating 2month with, ask you for sex. On Christmas Eve. And you think it's not special enough ocasion? What is wrong with you bruh? Did you mom drop and left you on piece of ice in your childhood? Oh right, this shit is Japanese, so MC is 146% useless beta fucboi. Ok. 6/10, would give it a chance.

And then we start getting forced drama one by one. SUDDEN childhood friend. Whole "Oh noes, our whole relationships are just fetish based, it's bad!" and getting at each other nerves, cause they both having withdrawal syndrom. Great plottwist bruh! 2/10, drop is near.

And here comes the worst bullshit move ever. Omega forced TEH DRAMA, with loud *BANG* she close door behind herself and goes to, where exactly? She lived with him for half-a-year already no? Well, most likely she went to parents home, who cares. Or maybe some Ugly Fucking Bastard is here, cause you know, MC doesn't satisfy her in bed, fucking beta-trash. MC got drunk and almost got laid. WOAH, is he at last get some balls? Mayb author grew a pair somehow? Nope, he went sage mode "No, I can't!" and bitch went laughing at him "You fucking what? Didn't fuck your girlfriend for three month, while sleeping in same bed? HAHAHAHA". So here it is 1/10, regreting not droping it before this point.

I thought it was a good story and the drama set up a good premise to "test" the relationship. If you can't see that it was almost necessary for story progression then go think about it a little bit more.
Overall 9/10 to me. It was good, had it's moments, not perfect, but I'd gladly read it again.

Aggregator gang
I don't wanna stop reading this just cause I hate love triangles but, I'm sorry, I too have limited and have things I hate

I haven't read this since Chapter 21 first came out, got excited cause there's a crap ton of chapters out. I went to the comment section just to see what ppl generally think of it recently and now I kinda don't want to continue..

wait! wont the new season have this couple??? if so, then dude this ended way too soon for me. i wasnt ready. there was such a good story going on. its just sad that it ended. :( still hoping the season 2 includes them but i can also see their arc story really ended...

Users who are viewing this thread