Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love

Contributor
Licensed by Kodansha.

Not sure “What I Love About You” works as a title. I can understand that Fechippuru sounds more like a magical incantation, but they could’ve gotten a bit more creative.

Man if only they made the girl in the 2nd season the daughter of the first couple it would have been GOATED

Double-page supporter
Oh man i miss the old couple already,im not the fan of season two kotaka wannabe girl well maybe i will start to like her even more if she has good character development,the mc is interesting,the second girl,now i want this girl to win for now,if the fml does get likable

I miss old couple but this new couple i kinda dislike it cause i dont like main male with yellow haired/glasses guy i would read if it black haired guy 😶 anyway this manga really good and sweets ..

So far of all the romcom manga I've read the season 1 couple might be the number 1 couple in my opinion. They could easily topple the the duo of kaguya and shirogane. Please bring them back. They are simply one of the best couple in the history of romcom.

I finally decided to read everything after ch. 73 and I got to say it's better that I thought. I don't think it has the same appeal or charm as the rest of it does, but it's still very much worth your time. But that's just one opinion.

I personally like the new arc. I like the orginial couple, but I like good plot much better. The last arc with the original couple ended on such a bad note and dragged on so much that I don’t think I could take more slice of life with them. They just didn’t do it for me anymore.

I like the fresh new characters that are unique and have complex and unique relationships with each other, the throuple is new and I’ve never seen it done so well. Polyamory in manga usually is a stupid love triangle with a bunch of girls fighting over a guy or vice versa and I really like how it’s done here.

In conclusion I’d like an update on the main couple from time to time, but I like the new arc too much to completely switch back

I'm really enjoying both arc, first one was all cute and SoL ish, and the second is more fun, and more romcom oriented imo, i'm very enjoying them both, thanks a lot lot lot translation team for bringing us this 10/10 scan/manga !

The manga was only good until the end of 1st season/arc which was up to chapter 73. A good way to ruin this whole manga. Anyone who reads past 73 needs help, don't mind me just calling the police...

I think the first season was good. Some people might think that the second season made the manga bad, now, I agree with some of you since everything you said was correct. I think the author switched to the typical highschool harem because most of the people who read it is... in highschool, and he wants to give the manga more attention, so I think that's why. But this is actually new to me, I'm quite curious on how the second season's gonna end, and if there will be a third season.

Bless this new chapter, these cute lil polyamorous kids. I'm excited to see if it progresses into an actual exploration of that or if it was an accident. I very much hope for the former.

Honestly, the whole melting was so cool, I can't say I remember this happening before in this manga. I recall it being quite realistic, so it being "cartoony" is quite interesting.
And honestly, this arc feels weird. It feels like a harem manga in which you clearly know who is the winner is. I aint saying its gonna be a one on one ending, but so far it feels like little smell girl isnt being that developed.

Users who are viewing this thread