FED-KUN'S ARMY THREAD

Dex-chan lover
why am I in this group again?
OIP.GPF0GAyIkIQSLocbzS373AHaHu

Dex-chan lover
Everyone.... Unfortunately, I... lost... the title......
super-mario-bros-dead.gif
why was it so hard to find a good gif of Mario dying. smh

Dex-chan lover
T9Zr1v3.png

wtf is happening, what is my identity even

I am so confused
I too has been looking for a way to remove the title system. When I first saw it I thought someone had added me to their scanlation group without permission. But when I figured out it was a rep system I simply felt "I don't want some stupid public social credit system, how do I hide this? Both for what ppl see when I post, and for when I look at others posts?".

Me seeing my own rep (in number format) is fine though. gamification is a good motivation in general, and I do like seeing my own numbers go up. Same for seeing the rep for a specific thread/post, as that can be used for QA

Dex-chan lover
Well then... Glad the mangadex forum came back. Gotta love the weebs

Dex-chan lover
cough
I'm sufficiently confused, but onboard for the ride.
So it's just a random tag, huh? I wondered wtf I did to have a different nametag, lel. It's a cute idea to place a subtitle that reflects behavior, instead of post-count, tho it'd be way too complicated to be worth it, I bet.
I bet I'll lose the tag in a week. :v

Dex-chan lover
I... I think its just you and me Shareazu. We must continue on behalf of all who have fought for Fed-Kun.

Dex-chan lover
What exactly do those titles mean?
They don't mean much of anything, and I guess they're kinda just there as easter eggs. Unfortunately the titles run out really fast, so most of the active users end up with "Dex-chan lover".

Dex-chan lover
In my short enlistment I haven't actually seen anything substantial or interesting to talk about but perhaps the real treasure was the Fed-Kuns army we made along the way. I have no regrets.

maxresdefault_(1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread