FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
@brritscold
considering what comes after these arcs, you're in for quite the ride, dunno if you're going to like it. lmao.

@Luke_chase
what our MC has a harem? Wtf never thought someone would like MC.

Everyone keeps saying the webtoon missed a lot. What was missed? Okay this saintess was supposed to be much hotter. And?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
@evilgrin
it’s the first girl he fucks, and yeah he sorta mind breaks her with public sex and stuff, it’s pretty messed up in the ln
Personally I like the webcomic a lot better because in the novel we’re constantly in the MC’s head and it’s even more obvious what an insufferable edge lord he is. It’s why I stopped reading it after like the next two arcs — he’s just a little more manageable in the manhwa.

@gr8g @Wind1
Short version: Time moves slower inside Fantasia/Festival area than on Earth. Spoiler tag, just incase.
Because of that, the classmate has met Kang on earth before Kang has actually made it to earth due to time dilation.

@dkuro
Not entirely sure, but
In the light novels, chapter 44 Kang has the thought
'He had apparently killed him and stolen his staff. As I continued to listen, I realized that there wasn’t a single male companion in Virgin A’s adventure.'
The LN doesn't have the classmate directly saying that he killed the sage, but either Kang is summarizing the conversation in his head or making an assumption.
Either way, the classmate stole the Sage's staff.

@MushuTrueG
Not all of them.
Some, like the tree elves were put in by the teachers.
And others, like boss K and his daughter, are naturally occuring.
The saintess is one created by the teachers.

@Luke_Chase
You're forgetting
The half-elf who was the elf prince's bodyguard. Also, iirc, the dumpling king's wife.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the douchebaggery in this story, the one that rubbed me the worst was that classmate. The fact that he kept blabbering about "muh harem" was just begging for someone to kick-dive him in the face.
Only a delusional idiot would unironically say "my harem", so I guess well done on part of the mangaka's part?

Dex-chan lover
@Crazyperson117
It would be impossible to steal the staff without the sage knowing. So he must have fight him. And the staff is the most important gear of the sage which is a sore loser. So if didn't kill him, the sage would definitely have gone after him.
That's why I conclude that he must have killed him.

Jajaja. A Saint. The must unfitting role ever. But also the most useful job for a thief.

Hoooo boy, who read the novel is just waiting to see what kind of censorship they're going to pull on the next chapters huehuehuehue

Oh he's pure alright
PURE EVIL
Re4494317b30a60e648e00846c4c3de1b

Users who are viewing this thread