FFF-Class Trashero - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

tbh he has made a lot of friends compared to the runs before, mostly psychopathic murderers criminals, but still FRIENDS.

Double-page supporter
x15.jpg

I havent been keeping up. Man this chapter makes me wanna read the series again.

Oh no, the villain has figured out how to use the power of friendship. He was unstoppable before, but now he has plot armor

Aggregator gang
@cancerverse an asshole being forced to a slave role(hero) in another world which he really detest. Throw that 10 years of effort that asshole made and make him repeat from the start over and over again= current mc.

Dex-chan lover
SHE NEED SOME MILK

Also finally th mc undestands the "power of friendship"

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the MC has discovered the Power of Friendship!

Those evil villains don't stand a chance anymore...

Dex-chan lover
isn't his Divinity already SSS? What's the point of sucking out even more?

Honestly, this is the true power of friendship rather than trying to force him to coddle and get along with those people.

Racist elves, corrupt nobles, selfish and incompetent party members. Hell, one of the most reasonable people in that world is the elf prince and most players kill him rather than getting rid of the hypocritical father and sister.

MC is twisted, no doubt, but he’s not wrong in a lot of his complaints. They want a mushy feel good ending but want all the work and compromise to be done by the hero. It’s no wonder he’s friendlier with the dragon than he is with the others.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone remind me why is the MC going so ham on everything in this arc ?
Is he trying to reach the gods by wrecking absolute chaos ?

@Greyhood angry bcs his graduation delayed, also the festival end when only 3 or something hero left. So instead of beating everyone he just gonna take the prize, ez

Users who are viewing this thread