FFF-Class Trashero

Fed-Kun's army
@cyphexada

I don't even remember what chapter it was when I gave up on Re:Monster. I think it was around the whole hentai scenario elf rape dungeon bit and the Stockholm syndrome human waifus.

On the other hand I thought this one was a manhwa with potential. It had the setup for a much better story scenario
They could have set it up so that it turns out this world is a sort of simulation and the "heroes" are actually being trained in what is essentially an indoctrination camp using cult tactics to manipulate children into whatever they see fit (in this case, child soldiers who believe they're doing "the right thing"). Hell, they could even put in a twist where it turns out it was reverse psychology and the MC was being played like a fiddle the entire time as they were actually trying to turn people into murderous psychopaths.

I like this. Its very different from those harem-infested white knight isekai mangas/manhwas. He is an anti-hero to the core and a realist person as well. If you got transported to another world against your will, do you have an obligation to fulfill their unreasonable demand? He behaves like an actual person (although an assh0le) rather than other MCs that accepts the 'reality' that befalls within them.

I really liked it when he killed those useless piece of crap comrades. I've seen million mangas where the MC is willing to be a slave/gofers/punching bag to their companions. Not this one. 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
I think this series is hilarious and people don't like the MC because he kills cute elf girls. Stop reading then because that's sort of a pattern.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah seems like some people don't like MC not caring about potential "waifus" and killing them if need be
I for one am happy not to see another, for now at least, boring harem isekai with a MC who goes along with saving another world for seemingly no reason
Him being cunning and not giving a fuck in general is just an added bonus

Why do I have the feeling that he ends up being labeled as the demon lord and a new hero comes to defeat him...

@lionfromnorth

Chill, good sir. I think their comment is just as valid as yours. Both could be seen as utter nonsense, or something to be taken as good word. I, for one, understand where you are coming from. The MC is a pile of shit and I don't think we'll see much "character development" in this one. I've read quite a lot as well but I see this murdering greedy bastard as a wonderful change of pace from "serious" storylines and admirable/cringey hero stuff. This MC feels somewhat real and is rather fitting for a teenager that was "isekai'd" into a simulation of sorts. If they were a genuinely good soul with a golden heart, the "story" would end up exactly like every other heroic isekai out there.

(Why in hell would you try so hard to play hero when you've gone over the whole scenario while being shat on by side characters? You're obviously in a rebellious edgy phase of your life so I wouldn't expect you to go along with the system twice without knowing for sure you'll get out.)

Dex-chan lover
How refreshing it is to read an isekai that isn't just MC gathering more waifus for his harem

Double-page supporter
In some weird sense this have the most realistic MC out of all isekai stories. For starters he can hold a grudge, doesn't necessary hates everyone (good example is his slave).

I feel that i didn't had a chance to read anything that good and refreshing in years!

Dex-chan lover
Hm hmmmm. I've caught up to the chapter 20s. Here's my thoughts.

The main character is quite sociopathic. He has no qualms of killing the "good guys" for exp. Furthermore, incredibly self-centered, which makes sense because he's essentially aiming for the fastest clear speed possible to go home. Personally, I'm VERY uncomfortable with the way MCs handle things, but at the same time, it's so different I keep coming back for more. Furthermore around chapter 23, he shows "vestiges" of change, but whether or not the author will capitalize on a more "humane" growth or will instead write a trope-breaking Isekai... remains to be seen.
Personally hoping for the former. It's pretty clear... but he himself isn't exactly enjoying his time. He gets his feel-good moments of revenge, but why else is he trying to speed run the world again? He hates the fantasy world. Rather, that was the whole reason on him restarting the world, he got an F in character.

On another personal note: I'm really hoping we see the MC go through multiple runs, with his Character Grade slowly growing. But at the same time, I feel like that would kinda ruin the whole series. I don't know.

Edit: Glanced at the raws which go up to chapter 36
Yeaaaah the story seems to be going for the latter. I might be missing a ton of nuances since i only scrolled through the images, but the title FFF-class Trashero really set the bar. He's not gonna change. Rather, I'm more inclined to believe he'll get worse and worse until he overrules the god's design. MC will probably progressively get more and more pissed at the professor's sense of "kindness" to show him the way and make his ultimate goal to kill them instead. Still personally hoping for an eventual redemption type story, where Hero realizes killing everything isn't the only solution.

Read through chapter 24
Thoughts:
Our MC is a chad that doesn't take bullshit.
The story begins with the MC expecting to return home after defeating the demon king, but SURPRISE!
The gods of this isekai actually grade your performance and he failed because he acted like a normal person would and got tired of his "comrades" basically bullying him for 10 years and killed all of them to level up enough to defeat the demon king in hopes of finally returning home.
Since the Gods deny him his right to return to earth he has to defeat the demon king all over again with his memories.
He is a gamer (bottom text) and uses his past memories and the game mechanics reach the goal of "killing the demon king" efficiently.

This is kinda funny and refreshing after reading about 30 generic isekai trash, definitely not for everyone and not for people expecting SAO levels of generic isekai trash manga.

Users who are viewing this thread