FFF-Class Trashero

So I checked out raws to chapter 36 (last release) and so far, the story progresses as you'd imagine and many have guessed. So I am doubling down, I think he becomes something akin to the demon lord and humanity has to take him out.

Also, expanding on that, I have two comments: 1. I wonder if this becomes a lesson for this world to not rely others to fix their own problems. 2. I wonder if there is a jab at NEETs in this. The MC keeps treating this like a game and people with no compassion so I kind of feel like the author is mocking NEETs suggesting they would make for poor heroes since they're innately selfish creatures.

Dex-chan lover
There are too many goody two shoes here who can't stomach this manwha. Here's a tip: Stay away from this manwha and your world won't crumble.

I cannot bother anymore, we're just given a bog-standard isekai power-fantasy
where the 'twist' is the protag is evil, not revenge driven, not abiding by a warped sense of justice he's just self centered and evil. He has no driving force behind him other than 'going back' but I don't see it, he just kills to get stronger pull MC bullsh** logic out his ass to get stronger whines about how much of a victim he was in the 1st run and then leads 1000's of innocents to there deaths then gloats about there being no witnesses so his rep is intact. If him killing his partners before reaching Demon Lord gives him an F rank how will any of this change it.
F**k after wiping out over a 1/2 of a continents populationwith a boss train and celebrate he has the gall to kill someone because "last time I was in her side and she made me kill her political rivals and that makes her a ruthless ruler.
If you like this, congrats you have another manhua to read but if you don't want a
totally self center, actively malicious, uncomplicated, self-victimizing, hypocritical villain (not even a fun one like Dio)
steer clear.

Read through chapter 32, current thoughts:
Our MC is still a chad that doesn't take bullshit.
The story begins with the MC expecting to return home after defeating the demon king, but SURPRISE! The gods of this isekai actually grade your performance and he failed because he acted like a normal person would and got fed-up of his "comrades" basically bullying him for 10 years and killed all of them (epic gamer moment) to level up enough to defeat the demon king in hopes of finally returning home. Since the Gods deny him his right to return to earth he has to defeat the demon king all over again with his memories. He is still a gamer (bottom text) and uses his past memories and the game mechanics reach the goal of "killing the demon king" efficiently.

He also now knows that he is graded, so we weighs his decisions on effort, time and objective outcomes. Like he kills a fleeing princess instead of helping her overthrow her uncle for a distant kingdom's crown because he knows from his past play-through when his party saved her and installed her on the thrown she went batshit kim-jung-un on her subjects. He could've talked it out, add her to his harem, teach her about empathy and then overthrow the "evil uncle" (not epic), but he doesn't feel like it (we live in a society).

Reading through the comments is also hilarious. "Oh he's an asshole" "Oh he's so self centered". Yes . I like when the MC is not a cookie cutter bog standard isekai mc who is always simping. Blame the system that rewards this type of behavior, not the player. If you're tired and want something self-aware and critiquing of the usual isekai recipe while still being an isekai then I recommend. It's not for everybody and not the highest quality, but it is refreshing imo.

The novel fleshed this out better. The people he was with did not learn emphathy and continued to harass and bully him. He's not your cookie cutter let's solve this with the power of friendship hero. Nobody's acting pitiful or that damsel in distress bullshit. The people he thought were people were just data to be part of his grade. He just wants to go home.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao main character is actually insane, I’m kind of enjoying it.
Took a while to get used to the consistent slaughters, but now it’s an expected part of the story

Honestly the funniest thing about this is the comments section. People praising it for being different when its an even more transparent power fantasy than usual is genuinely laughable.

Later they admit that Trash was right all along and the only flaw of Trash is that he "thinks by himsel" (and not that he murders and manipulates everyone by force.
Moral guide is replaced by "ms Nod" or "Yes-women" so noone undermines moralty of brain washing of hundreds of people and killing them immediately after they're out of use.

Double-page supporter
This very very closely follows the novel and I'm enjoying seeing the story again from a visual perspective, in particular you can better gauge how people are reacting to the hero's actions which makes for much more funny scenes.

I enjoy the art at least, eh its good i guess, i dont agree with a lot of the mc doings but whatever

Dex-chan lover
what about the princess thats always on his shoulder. its too bad he sees her as an annoyance, she seems to be the only genuine good person from his first round.

Fed-Kun's army
if only i could kill all those fkn inkillable npc in rpg like he does,fkn quest giver

Having read through to chapter 37:

If you thought this was a standard OP protagonist isekai story, you were wrong.

Aggregator gang
@TheBigAEC you sir are contradicting yourself, those innocent people are just data there to test him, while he's one of the only isekai protags that actually works toward going home, it's his one and only motive seeing as well he was kidnapped and put in a fantasy setting with no consent and was forced to be a goody-two-shoes while suffering the abuse of self centered idiots. No drive behind his acts ? yeah sure like working and suffering for 10 years straight and getting told "actually people don't like you so you have to redo everything" will not have any consequence on his character ? u stupid m8

Users who are viewing this thread