FFF-Class Trashero

You see he has a realistic look on the world which breaks the entire thing down. As you can see he starts to think, the acting cute guide girl, forgot name, is always leading into traps. Obviously it'll be annoying. He says that all heroes graver rob and its SO TRUE. In the novel it notes that the hero party in the first round killed hundreds who might have a family like the person who lost someone to them, I think it was something like the child lost her family to the people and they killed all of them. THE PEOPLE CRITICIZED HIM FOR BEING SMART, I mean like he says that he fights in the backlines because all of the party rushes forward but he was careful and saved the party many times but the people said that he was a coward. I MEAN HE WAS DEFENDING THE PARTY. The world thinks of a hero that is always leading forward shining bright but since Kang Han Soo essentially attacked the assassins and was not in the frontlines he gets downed

7.74 isnt poorly and even if it would be an accurate parody "of the nature of morality systems" it doesnt make it good just because the idea is good.

Who else is here hoping that reaperscans posted the chapter off their shithole servers onto a website that isn't run by geriatric patients?

@bran_

First their site was under maintenance Now its not even online at all.

They might be getting taken down. by either the Publisher or a Copyright troll

Fed-Kun's army
@darknessblade its just that they have more people using their site then they can handle.

people using adblocker so its hard for them to know exactly how much they need to upgrade.

@Kimaji Adblockers don't make it so a server doesn't know when it has served a page. The likely problem is being able to afford the extra bandwidth that is required when you have something that gets popular on your website. In any case, they should probably make it a point to upload here sooner rather than later if their site can't handle the traffic.

Dex-chan lover
Great series. The storyline is the same from the LN but they’ve toned down the sex and violence. [
He sleeps with the main kingdom’s queen and others. Also his tendency to injure enemies in ways that’ll make them suffer the rest of their lives is a joke they didn’t follow through on
]

Dex-chan lover
bruh why the rating is 7? ya'll don't like rational people that broke their minds resulting to moral degeneration because of inflexible grading and ruthless resets?

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite Too much isekai/tensei kool-aid damaged the critical thinking in a bunch of readers when rating the story.

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite
People mad that he doesn't care about having a harem
They also can't understand why someone being thrown against his will in a god awful situation might not want to play along with the set of rules
As much as they "hate" on isekais they'd rather have their typical dumb isekai MC who's gonna save a world he has zero connection to while blushing at the selfish goddess/princess/whatever asking him to risk his life for their sakes...

i had reasons.................now i dont need any reasons to love it, cause i just love it. Goddammit this is lit af

Users who are viewing this thread