FFF-Class Trashero

Dex-chan lover
wtf I love aggregators now? Shame such a fun series is getting fucked hard by licensing.

@Heavyd91 You're a legend.

Group Leader
Official Link - https://copincomics.com/?c=toon&k=121

for those who want this I tried changing it, but it keeps on trying to add AMP to url so its not working properly.

Group Leader
@Timewaster_zoltar 😶 I am not affiliated with reaper scans so I dont know but as far as I know it was licensed in English or copyright and many groups stop or sometimes rarely remove scans after it gets an official translation but idk you should ask in their discord.

Double-page supporter
And just like that, aggregator sites have been given another reason to go to them then stay here.

I am happy for the author, but still the "official release" is at ch 10... if you are willing to spend coins (gross) "unofficial release" is at ch.68... That is 58 WHOLE chapters behind.

To do the math here, if they released at 1 ch per week to get back to square 1 today 1/3/2021 you are require to wait 58 weeks or till 02/13/2022... nobody already invested into the story is gonna wait that long, this also assumes you will spend "coins" all 58 weeks. Gonna have to wait longer if you ain't got the "coins" to spare.

I just wanna say fuck off to the people that caused this shit to be removed from this site... and also thank you nike

if anyone could tell me what was the chapter before they all got removed, id be grateful. dont want to look up the last chapters and have spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread