Fight Class 3 - Ch. 86 - Round 86: Preparation

@Kyuusen I wouldn't say he's addicted to fighting. Part of his mental break is him forcing himself to be like this because he thinks that's what he needs to be to fight. And he also actively hates anyone who cheers on fighting - like in those last few chapters he reaaaaallly was emphasizing the whole "You guys are hypocrites who cheer on fights when you think you'll win, but look what happens to you when you lose" thing

Double-page supporter
Lol the MC is all too familiar with dirty fighting, this fight should be easy for him.

Thanks man. Damn I can't believe our protag went from a smiley boy in highschool to someone in the position that people let him beat them up because it's easier. Really good story. I worry for him, he's an alright martial artist but he's going up against people who live to fight. I don't expect it to go well. Additionally, he hasn't really killed anyone yet right? He's maimed but hasn't taken the life of someone. Smashed the mirrors in their eyes while they stare back at him. I really wonder what this all will end up as. Especially since he has to return to the school. That's the whole point of everything. And if he were to act the way he acts now in school. Well I can see him getting expelled.

Contributor
Good on Jiuji-Tae for keeping himself natty, he is gonna show that roided freak that he doesn't need any roid to rage.

Dex-chan lover
Ji-tae's mental is actually so funny when paired against psychos or "bad boys" like that guy. Usually its the the psycho that talks trash while the mc shouts for friendship and peaceful resolution...not this time :D

@Fostrrrr he killed that guy in the tunnel, who was the guy maria beat in the tournament? That arc feels like a decade ago, so i can't remember. I wish i could agree with you, but i dont feel like any of this was earned. The whole mental break thing would have made waaaaaaay more sense if it happened when he killed the tunnel guy. But instead it happened when maria beat him up? Like.... what? Makes zero sense.. I used to love this series. I keep reading hoping the author will get it back on track.

@Seprious the timing made no sense though. It should have happened when when he killed the tunnel guy. The trauma of taking a life would be good justification for this type of turn.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing that people are still questioning what happen to Ji-Tae. I suggest rereading and you will see that he was a bit off from the jump and was a ticking time bomb.

Good breather chapter before shit hits the fan once again. Can't wait for the next one!

@Slapabear None of those things have happened though?

Jitae hasnt killed anyone, It was Maria who killed Young Woong. Also, Maria didn't beat up Jitae. She berated and humiliated him at his lowest.

And it was more about what it meant to him than the action itself. Imagine having your mentor and the person who's supposed to have your back and be your rock to do the opposite, basically telling you that you're abusive father was right when he told you you were "useless".

@slapabear he didn't kill the tunnel guy. Maria snapped his neck. I understand that he was really mentally prepared and all that but I think to actually do it no matter how prepared he was would effect him differently. Also, I see what you mean about the timing being weird. But I think if you look at it in context Maria was more pulling off the cover of all of his pain from loosing his sister/father attacking. She wasn't the cause of all of his emotional trama (definitely some though) but more of the chrysalis for his change. Definitely he did change with the tunnel though. Before hand he was sorta just a sociopath who fought a lot. After he became hyper aggressive and sadistic.

Group Leader
@kaitouk166 No, they are not!

The manhwa version only has 86 fully published chapters (only the first part of Ch. 87 is out with the 2nd half coming out in a couple of days) whereas the webtoon version is one chapter ahead (the first part of Ch. 88 came out today).
9Ag2hYG.png

That 92 you're mentioning is probably the number of UPDATES. Sometimes an update can consist of half a chapter, 3/4s of a chapter, a full chapter, 1 chapter and half, etc.

Please don't spread misinformation about the series nor the state of the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread