Filter-Goshi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Naked Relationship

Custom title
Staff
Developer
You took a sign that clearly says "Amane Springs", somehow translated it as "Anen" and added the Japanese text back in in a different font?

Even putting everything else aside, what on earth is going on here

Aggregator gang
i saw last 2 pages like this:
"fufu, ask your heart"
-"but... blood-bathed rabbit ate it, and i am now a brain-eating zombie..."

edit: as non-native english, i don't mind as much of typos as native-english bros, but you can enhance readability by a lot, just by changing font for something like anime ace 3 or letteromatic (both are uppercase-only)
Thanks, I will definitely change the fonts.

Aggregator gang
You took a sign that clearly says "Amane Springs", somehow translated it as "Anen" and added the Japanese text back in in a different font?

Even putting everything else aside, what on earth is going on here
Yeah, sorry about that 😅 oops, that was an accident on my part while doing the translations, I was in a bit of a hurry and forgot to double-check.

My apologies about that.

Aggregator gang
Typesetting wise, very rough looking. Font choice could be better, placements for some boxes are great, but some are off a little. Line breaks and words breaks are a little random, but its like a solid C, maybe C+ more than C-
Forgive me sensei, I will strive to improve.
🙇

Aggregator gang
Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to say thanks for the feedback I truly appreciate it, as it helps to motivate me to continue.

Secondly, I have taken notes about the fonts and spelling and grammar errors and will try to improve them in the next chapter.

Thirdly and most importantly, I will try to make the conversations more fluent and readable.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I would like to clarify that this is my first time doing any TL work and will strive to improve on any inconsistencies or errors.

I would like to thank you all for pointing out the errors as well as giving me suggestions on how to improve.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 5. ‘I felt like I did something strange’ not fell . Page 13. ‘In fact … actually the other day I saw you two together at lunchtime’ not too.

Dex-chan lover
All the people getting all excited that the childhood friend is going to play wingwoman instead of being a rival...

Honestly I'd feel really good if she really did that, but I don't feel comfortable making any assumption that it'll stay that way just yet. Not after what we've already seen of their relationship.

So she really did like him way back then... (But what is "like" when you're in Kindergarten?) And they did hit it off really well upon meeting again in high school.

It was obvious to me that she rekindled her feelings for him, and she had every intention of that continuing until she caught Koto and him together during lunch.

I don't think she's over him. I think she's resigned herself to the fact that "of course he's already got a girlfriend, I can't just show up out of the blue and expect to have him to myself."

I think Minami's friendship with Koto is legit. They seem to get along. And I think Minami might really be intending to just be a wingwoman at this point. But I'm not convinced it'll last. Eventually she's going to realize "his happiness isn't enough for me, I want to be happy, too." And she'll pull the rival card after all. It'll probably be an accident, a spur of the moment thing when she suddenly realizes her feelings and he's there.

But the fact that she's becoming as good of friends with Koto as she is gives me hope that they'll be cooperative rivals and might share, rather than being at each others' throats.

A good harem is a poly relationship, not a bunch of single-relationships attached to one person.

Double-page supporter
I didn't find it difficult. Maybe it's a skill developed from living with people who don't use english as their first language. ¯\ (ツ) /¯

That's just called being bad at English if you don't even notice shit like this

Dex-chan lover
Huh, hard cut to hot springs chapter. well that love triangle resolved itself quickly. Now she just needs to find out about Efa and join the family business :kek: .

But it seems a bit too easy, no? Bro thought he screwed up way back in Kindergarten, she pops back up and seems to think nothing of it. Problem solved in 10 chapters? Guess it's more time for Efa sessions until the inevitable "caught" drama.

sure, I'm way too old to care about that kinda stuff now.
You only say sure cause you've never had to deal with it long term, only the hypothetical that lived briefly in your head.

Thanks for the translation. But just a tip, whenever you want to start, always read the previous chapters and see the font used, the layout, etc. And QC is essential.

Aggregator gang
[ Small Update: Chapter 12: Memories for only the two of us ]

Text translations are done; I will handle the rest sometime this week.

Dex-chan lover
You only say sure cause you've never had to deal with it long term, only the hypothetical that lived briefly in your head.

I guess you never truly know until you experience it. But in general I'm pretty sexually liberal compared to most people. I've even considered open relationships, so an OF model wouldn't exactly bother me.

You'd inevitably think "Yea but what if she leaves you in an open relationship"? welp, guess it wasn't meant to be. Would the result be different from her ignoring the boundary and just cheating on me? Not really. I just gave her consent in one scenario.

Dex-chan lover
if this series goes harem or love triangle, instant drop

Users who are viewing this thread