Fire Force - Vol. 27 Ch. 232 - Mari Kusakabe

Hi3

Aggregator gang
Arthur might be a Knight King, but Shinra's fucking Jesus

@velamela

Sho would be James, I guess.

IIRC, the word Shinra has some pretty incredible meaning, like divine or something. At least, Shin does mean divine or God.

God in the sense of Highest god like in the ancient Chinese pantheon but also use for the translation of Christianity God compared to Kami, which is more of divine diety.

I really hate her mom, maybe her dad isn't like that, but if he allowed her mom to disown their own daughter he is a pos himself. It will be interesting to see where the story goes on from here.

Aggregator gang
So if Shinra is Chirst that would make Sho James brother of Jesus aka the not important one. Since holy church of sol is based of the Catholic church I would've imagined Sho being similar to Peter the first pope, but since Sho is Shinra young brother who is also a knight it's more sense to relate him with James. James full title is called James the Just, Brother of the Lord so that's even more sense to say that Sho a knight is James to Shinra who is Christ. That being said if Shinra is the messiah of Fire Force like Christ in the bible then Shinra is most definitely going to die as a martyr.

Aggregator gang
OK... Didn't see THAT coming lol This author is kinda crazy kk'

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I think a cursory internet search will turn up the story of the Nativity quite easily... on the other hand, the author has already royally screwed up describing gravitation before, so I'm not about to expect any degree of accuracy or precision over this. TLDR; don't read too much into this, people.

Users who are viewing this thread