Fire Force - Vol. 29 Ch. 255 - The Seventh Pillar

well, i think that using real images is just to show that the world previous the Cataclysm, was indeed our real world, the world from where i'm typing this message right now; The intent behind this is brilliant. Truly brilliant. It sounds strange, absolutely, but when you comprehend what Ohkubo-sensei wanted to achieve with this, you just became amazed.

Dex-chan lover
so, great cataclysm starts when mangaka stop drawing manga and start using monochrome photography

This was so wild! I love it! Always wanted to know more of the first cataclysm and the real looking first world

This read like one of the questionable fanzines I read in mid 00s... with edgy takes on society and creepy bw pictures. Printed in the library and staple together... love it for the wrong reasons.

This made me feel so uncomfortable seeing this woman in monochrome while doing her monologue. I’m curious on how the anime will handle this part and if they have a recording of her doing whatever tf she was doing during her speech.

Fed-Kun's army
IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER. OOKUBO IS PLAYING 5D CHESS AND IS 1O MOVES AHEAD. THE REASON THERE WAS A FIRE FORCE SCREEN PLAY ON THE SEASON 1 BLURAY WAS TO GET THE ENTIRETY OF THE 8TH COMPANY IRL AND NOW HE WILL PUT THEM IN THE MANGA. HE KNEW FIRE FORCE WOULD GET POPULAR ENOUGH FOR AN ANIME AND THAT A SCREEN PLAY WOULD HAPPEN, OOKUBO KNOWS ALL.

I LOVE THIS MANGA!! Through all the highs and lows, I'm glad I stuck with it to reach this far. Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
That was kinda terrific, I love it. I hope the other pillars are represented like this

This is the weirdest manga chapter I've ever read. And it was awesome. Some solid social commentary, too. Thank you, sensei!

Users who are viewing this thread