Fire Force

Group Leader
Please Pusupusu scans can you upload the complete ch 124? We are missing info about benimaru's decision to join the joker in this adventure. Thanks for all the great work

@Reyna just your friendly reminder that the normality of pi (and lots of other numbers) has NOT been proven yet, and thus what you are stating here is merely a conjecture.

@Jesotku the first 20 chapters were scanlated by Mangastream who doesn't allow mangadex to upload so no.

Side thing why did they change the name of the manga? I didn't even recognize the name definitely not a fan.

Nice that they're starting to address this. Since Shinra is a pillar, they still have to go out of their way to make sure he isn't killed even if he is on the "opposing" side

Dex-chan lover
The anime is now official! http://fireforce-anime.jp/#index David Productions is making the anime (JoJo).

@Zenith_Tempest you can comment on individual chapters (it says right up here in the blue bar) , if you're still going to make spoilers here (I don't see a reason why you should) at least use the spoiler option [eye symbol on top of the emote faces]

This actually pretty good.
I like the action, the author can come up with an interesting concept. The plot is more clearly than Soul Eater. Also, not much naivety.
But, those silly fanservice are useless. He should throw it away.

Users who are viewing this thread