Fire Force

god why does tamaki exist, everything about her makes me very uncomfortable. this lucky pervert crap combined with how people call her a slut just creeps me out

Sure is a lot of people that are fucked in the head. Kinda loses the impact. Every time a new person introduced with a few screws lose it just becomes boring. Isn't the whole point of adding crazy people in the story is to make it unpredictable in what they'll do?

'Oh look, another crazy character introduced. What else is new?'

Boring.

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up to the recent chapters. This series is really good. Interesting arcs, characters and plenty of twists I didn't see coming keep the hype rolling for me. I like all the abilities though Tamaki's is my favorite with Benimaru and Hibana coming in close second. Fan service kinda felt out of place at times, but It wasn't too bad because it was good fanservice. :p

Hey wait a minute i recognize that moon

don't tell me this is gonna somehow tie into soul eater universe

Dex-chan lover
Why is every female character written terribly? The only one who was even close to being okay was Maki but then her character and development took a nosedive. Tamaki absolutely sucks and literally breaks scenes that are supposed to be really tense with some weird out-of-nowhere fanservice. She's a literal child. You have so many other adult female characters you could do this to.

This is the same guy who made Soul Eater how they hell did they REGRESS?

Group Leader
Ok so MangaStream translated 0-20, whoopty-doo. Hopefully Pusu Pusu Scans doesn't mind re-translating them and adding them to MangaDex.

This series is boring and predictable to the point where it's absurd. One of the worst shounen series out there currently.

Users who are viewing this thread