Fire Force

Dex-chan lover
Watched the anime, which I thought was pretty good but not great, and wanted to see more of the story so I've just been reading it for hours and hours for the last few weekends. It's not the greatest thing ever, but I'm rarely bored while reading it. I think the world they live in is really interesting. The worst thing about the series is Tamaki, but in volume 20 she may be slightly progressing as a character. Slightly. She's cute, but her fanservice is inserted into the weirdest moments (such as battles), and it usually isn't funny. I think fighting fires while wearing a bikini and baggy pants would be enough fanservice but what do I know?

Not a spoiler, just a meme
elrcoecpc8241.jpg

https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1261335770444574720

Fire Force is entering the 'final story stage' and will be the final manga made by Ohkubo Atsushi.

Group Leader
Of course I'd just upload the series on here, and I'm in close contact with the translator so unless something happened, I don't see Fire Force scans going anywhere anytime soon. I doubt JB will be 'shutting down' anytime soon either - hope that answers your question o/ @AngleBoi7

Honestly, this is one of those manga where you binge because you’re bored, then have no idea what’s going on when it does update because the plot is so convoluted. But at that point you’ve already invested much time into it it that you can’t quit now.

Dex-chan lover
SPOILER FIRE FORCE ENDING: AT THE END, THE WORLD WILL BECOME THE ONE OF SOUL EATER, SO THIS MANGA IS A PREQUEL.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i can't read chapter 126 because the page is not loading i am waiting for them to fix it and here is my proof.[file:///C:/Users/HuangJing/Pictures/Screenshots/fire%20force.PNG]

Dex-chan lover
Oh awesome.. ch 1-20 is available again!
I now can kinda re-read this without going elsewhere

Fed-Kun's army
so the big bad asakusa boss was killed by a little kid
Bruhhhhh the irony

No more reason to follow JB now that they dropped this only manga they had (now they are releasing only scanlations of korean manhua and I'm not interested in those).
Glad to see that Pusu Pusu scans decided to continue publishing here.

imagine having a mom that doesn't believe in test and still will deny you having childbirth. Fcking yikes

Users who are viewing this thread