Fire Punch

Absolute piece of crap one, of the mangas i like the most, i adore it ,10/10, only read it oncest for the incest

Beautiful manga. Highlights the themes of Suffering, and Perseverance. They Persevered through the end of time, just from a dim thought of one another. Finally, they get some sleep. 9/10.

Dex-chan lover
FA_FP_53_16.png

kino

This literally makes no fucking sense. One of the most interesting manga I've read, but you have to throw your brain out the window to understand it. 6/10, would recommend.

Aggregator gang
This series is a mixed bag for me. It has some interesting concepts and themes but the pacing is really bad and feels rushed and not well thought out. You can tell the author really learned from this series from reading Chainsaw Man, which is so much better. It has it’s great moments and equally has it’s bad moments. 5/10

Dropped it once it turned into "movies for dummies"

Shame, the beginning had me hooked.

Dex-chan lover
Starts out as a by the numbers revenge story, but swiftly goes off the rails in a much more interesting direction as it investigates its own premise. If you go in looking for a by the books story are disappointed, I encourage you to get over yourself and broaden your horizons. It's not perfect, but it's a breath of fresh air to those of us who are tired of conventions.

Dex-chan lover
The ending or rather the later half are mad garbage
I suggest you stop reading after the fight in the big city
This would have been a solid 8 but the last chapters fucking broke me
I hate myself for wasting time on this
I really cant get into how insanely fucking stupid the plot gets without spoiling but holy shit it hurt to read
The story just got progressively worse as they started explaining stuff, as always
Its basically just fever dream nonsense writing and "We live in a society, human bad, living is pain🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡"
Just the author wanking it into our face while telling us about how deep and philosophical his garbage is
I just kept going because i already wasted hours and wanted to see it end but MY GOD

Like on every single chapter near the end i was just
"Why would you write this"
Not because it was too edgy or tragic for me to handle but just because i was struggling to accept that somebody thought that those developments should exist

3*
Dont read this

Dex-chan lover
Don't open this it's a spoiler, it will ruin your experience reading the manga
The manga is weird, the ending is really bad like wtf, was Judah Luna? Is she not Luna? Who the fuck know, was togata connected to the ice witch idk. So many plot point was trashed I.E removed from the story like did anyone remember the bikini girl with spear? Yeah, she exists for like 5 panels, remember Togato yeah she was removed after saying some random crap, also the ice witch kinda just exist for god know why, TL;DR The author was confused and didn't know where the series will head to, the ending is utter trash it didn't solve anything and Agni didn't have any resolution to his story, should he live die? Who the hell knows.
The story is repetitive nothing was solved in the end, the ending was not sad it was more like what? If you want a better manga featuring an immortal protagonist I recommend reading to your eternity, the premise is much more refined in my opinion, although if you like the art style I recommend you to read chainsaw man. This series having the rating of an 8 is a joke, this should be at lesh 7 or 6.

Dex-chan lover
Finally finished reading it!!!!

Some thoughts of mine about the ending:
Well, it was a fun ride, I guess.

The past of time through eons always scares the shit out of me... It's just... inimaginable. It should even be hell living more than a few hundred years...

It was a good manga, I wouldn't say it was rushed, because the whole manga was almost always that way, but I'd wish we could've been able to see more of Luna and some other characters... Now I get it when some people said the author doesn't bother when killing characters... They just.. die, and doesn't revive any more.

Aaahhhhhhh those eons are still really scary :'(

Was gonna start reading this the chapters are gone, I take it was recently since I assume some people finished reading this a few days ago here.

Users who are viewing this thread