Flag Capture in the First Move - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Tsundere Girl vs Special Christmas Hero

Dex-chan lover
I realize i have a thing for bully stundere. Need some recommend

Group Leader
Oh no! *Insert situation related to current Chapter*, but He's wearing Headphones so HE can't hear us!

in the last panel the guy doesn't say "you better not let me get bored" he actually says "I absolutely won't let you get bored". i.e. he thought a lot about ways to not let her get bored.

japanese can be a bit confusing due to implied pronouns.

@anutrix I checked the original.

the profile page here on mangadex kindly links to the raw, and this is the link to this particular chapter: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78484830

that bubble in particular says:
俺めちゃくちゃ色々考えたからな!
退屈なんてさせない!
[ore mechakucha iroiro kangaeta kara na!
taikutsu nante sasenai!]

if you put it through MTL it'll say "Don't let me get bored!" but MTL sucks ass. literally is says "boredom such a thing won't allow". there is no "I" or "you" or "me" in that sentence, but the sentence before makes the meaning very clear. this is why I said that implied pronouns are tricky.

Fed-Kun's army
You can exactly pinpoint the part where she was processing his words and the part where she felt pain from that expressive face of hers

I want this i want more of it do you guys have any anti tsundere recommendations like this

Users who are viewing this thread